Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 121631 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 19:56:50 »

We don't need a keeper imo. We have 2 pro keepers and if neeed be can use the loan market

Yep, as long as Lanzano is on the books it's a odd move.

...but it's only a trial.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 19:58:55 »

I think we are all jumping the gun here, he hasn't signed, he's joining on trial.
I would bet my house we do not sign him permanently, and he is only with us to get fit.

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 19:59:27 »

I don't know, has he? I'm not writing about Luke McCormick: the person nor the crime itself just the PR (I know that is what your asking).

I'm don't think he has.

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:04:50 »

I think Oldham took the brunt of the abuse of that occasion.

You know what people are like, a couple of months of mass hysteria followed by normality.

jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:05:31 »

Yes, everybody deserves another chance, no doubt about it, and as Flashheart says, most of us have done similar acts of dumbness, but, the big difference is his second chance is played out in the public eye, through various medias, and just adds to the attention the situation would bring, this aint fair on the parents, as there loss is irreplacable and unimaginable, no matter how much remorse he shows.

The added attention isn't all bad. For a start it has got people on here talking about how fucking stupid it is to drink and drive - I'm no angel either, did it once when very drunk, somehow managed get home without causing an accident and still can't believe what a twat I was. He is also in a position where he can stop others from making the same mistake, potentially saving lives in the process.

He did something stupid, has served his time and should now be allowed to get on with his life.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:17:42 »

No thanks, dont want him in our team I would really struggle to support him and I think oposing fans would give so much shit an d this could be something that would split the squad into those that accept him and those that dont and affect the harmony at the club....no thanks not for me
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:22:39 »

Well if he's been training with the club already then the players will know him already and division shouldn't be an issue.

It's purely down to the debate between those cannot find a place in society for someone who committed a crime and those who feel that he's served his time.

The club would no doubt say that it's a footballing decision and people deserve a chance.

Some fans will say that they won't go to matches but numbers will oddly stay the same.

Also, it's just a trial.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:23:46 »

We all remember Jimmy Davis with absolute fondness but this could so easily have happened to him that day.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:28:01 »

I don't want this child killing cunt anywhere near our club.

Fuck the namby pamby "ooh he made a mistake" bollocks. He can fuck off and rot in hell.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:32:23 »

Tell us what you really think batch!  Grin

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:32:49 »

What are you saying Batch?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:33:45 »

I think thats the first time ive ever seen you use the word cunt before batch Cool
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:34:06 »

This isn't the time for fence sitting Batch.

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:34:58 »

the guy made a dreadful mistake. He'll have to live with it until he dies but it was an accident,not an act of intent
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:38:42 »

He drove while pissed and killed 2 kids. I don't really give a fuck what he has to live with. Its not like he got up next day still over the limit is it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: