Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champ manager/footy manager  (Read 5866 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 18:37:47 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
Quote from: "Johno"
got to the quarters in the world cup with portugal. lost 2-0 to spain.

Calne i have signed 'hes so good they named him twice' jay jay okocha. David James  Soapy Tit Wank

JOHNO - BUY FM2005!! :shock:

yeh i know i should, but don't want to, played the demo and i prefer CM 01/02 for now...
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 20:06:46 »

On FM there's an option to offer a player to other clubs on loan but you can't add any clubs. Anyone come accross this? Pretty annoying to be honest.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 20:12:33 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
On FM there's an option to offer a player to other clubs on loan but you can't add any clubs. Anyone come accross this? Pretty annoying to be honest.
yeah i tried that the other day, i'm not sure whether you're meant to be able to select clubs. i got a message back saying nobody was interest in taking my player on loan, but only tried that one time.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 20:14:34 »

That message was because you weren't able to add any clubs, the same comes up when you forget to add any clubs when you're offering a player out for a transfer, as well.
Piemonte

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 10:55:42 »

If he can get a work permit (please god please) I've signed 16yr old wonderkid Freddy Adu for £500k compensation

Also signed Jon Otsemobor from Liverpool for £450k rising to £700k on apperances and Michael Hughes from Palace on a free.

Decks, where do you play Perpetuini? I got him at the start of the game and played him left or right back for most of the season in the absence of anyone good in those positions
McLovin

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 11:16:37 »

I just received Adu for Wigan on Jan 1st for a bargain £350k compo.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 12:37:36 »

i used to have duke at left back and perpetuini on the bench then if either of my wingers underperformed or i needed to hold onto a lead id push duke onto whichever wing was more suitable and put perpetuini on at left back. he's been so professional about it aswell  Cool  and now norwich want him back.

by the way you will get adu. but he's not that good.

officially blacker than the night.
Piemonte

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 12:52:28 »

Does Adu not become god-like in 2-3 seasons?

If he's not that great i may not bother, i thought i'd sign him to make a shedload of money and score a few goals along the way
kizz

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 14:01:32 »

Got FM for Xmas... and my PC arrives tomorrow... get in there!!!!

Where can I find the patch? I may as well download it as soon as I get set up tomorrow.

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
Piemonte

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 14:28:05 »

www.sigames.com
kizz

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 16:22:52 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"

Muchas gracias Senor Pip !! Cool

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: