Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Euro 2012 Thread  (Read 330188 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #240 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:21:03 »

move along, i'm sure they'll just ask for the cameras to point away during the tournament

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
kerry red

« Reply #241 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:21:34 »

Some poor bastard is going to get killed I reckon
Coca Fola

« Reply #242 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:21:57 »

to be fair after seeing the footage, it doesn't look great in ukraine if your not a whitey
The authorities will make sure that ultras won't get tickets for the games. Even if they do it will be a negligible amount. The only trouble there will be (quote me on this if you like) is travelling ultras from Croatia, Russia, Greece etc arranging fights with the local ultras.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:22:40 »

The Metalist ultras, seemed to like Lazio...so Paolo
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:34:07 »

After watching that, it still feels shameful knowing that our beloved manager has participated in such gesturing.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:38:44 »

The authorities will make sure that ultras won't get tickets for the games. Even if they do it will be a negligible amount. The only trouble there will be (quote me on this if you like) is travelling ultras from Croatia, Russia, Greece etc arranging fights with the local ultras.

The problems won't be inside the stadia.  It will be outside.
kerry red

« Reply #246 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:43:43 »

Just what suits in UEFA and FIFA can give tournaments to these countries.

In the 80s it was always cited England's dreadful hooliganism problem was the reason for not awarding us a tournament.

And as for Qatar for the World Cup . . . don't get me started.

DRS

« Reply #247 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:54:16 »

Fuck me panorama has hooked a few tonight.We had this with the last world cup,they had people thinking they would be returning with aids and being car jacked everyday.Yes they got problems but so do we.We got people trying to bomb us,had to place missiles on buildings in london.Fuck me i could do a episode on last years race riots that would deter white people from wanting to come here.Must mean someones going to die at the olympics
Coca Fola

« Reply #248 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:56:53 »

The problems won't be inside the stadia.  It will be outside.
I know.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 21:01:31 »

Fuck me panorama has hooked a few tonight.We had this with the last world cup,they had people thinking they would be returning with aids and being car jacked everyday.Yes they got problems but so do we.We got people trying to bomb us,had to place missiles on buildings in london.Fuck me i could do a episode on last years race riots that would deter white people from wanting to come here.Must mean someones going to die at the olympics

At least give yourself a challenge.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 21:09:12 »

well said
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 21:24:33 »

Elements of eastern European football fans in racism/violence shocker.

There wasn't really anything surprising in that program, it's just the way it is over there. Clearly wrong but it won't ever change.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 22:22:24 »

Having recently made the mistake of going out in Eastern Europe in a skirt I can confirm that they're not too hot on homosexuality either.

[lazyandunfaircheaplaugh]Probably best that Sol Campbell doesn't go in all honesty [/lazyandunfaircheaplaugh]
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 23:15:04 »

Stag do?

« Reply #254 on: Monday, May 28, 2012, 23:22:24 »

Elements of eastern European football fans in racism/violence shocker.

There wasn't really anything surprising in that program, it's just the way it is over there. Clearly wrong but it won't ever change.

The fact that in Ukraine it didn't seem like there was any control inside the stadia. Give a fuck attitudes.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: