Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC in bother  (Read 38523 times)
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:03:57 »

Neil Ashton the person who wrote the article does look like he likes to make some gossip up. Looking at his previous articles there is a lot of nonsense on their, such as Qatari's involved in Chelsea and Joe Cole moving to PSG.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Neil+Ashton+

He does seem to have a lot of links to clubs he may just be adding 2 + 2 together and trying to make a story up.

Or maybe he really does know his stuff and it's true? we don't really know until the club or the FA speak.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:07:07 »

Lets look at the positives. If true it will blight his fledgling career as a manager and deter other bigger clubs from taking a punt on him.

We need to remember that the bloke is a bit of a fruitcake. But, he's a loveable fruitcake, a passionate fruitcake and a fruitcake that has swelled the coffers at STFC through bringing media interest and success on the pitch to an unfashionable and struggling club.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:08:08 »

(If true) I can't see how he's going to come out of this one smelling of roses. It's a bit different to arm-flailing and running onto the pitch.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:08:46 »

No point fretting.

As it stands, it's the Daily Mail's word and nothing else. That's only enough for Oxford fans to get excited.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:09:54 »

Listen to the lyrics. Very apt

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
König

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:11:35 »

If it's something stupid like 'Frog' referring to his nationality, do you think he'll be in trouble then?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:12:41 »

If it's something stupid like 'Frog' referring to his nationality, do you think he'll be in trouble then?

Nope.
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:48:58 »

It's absolutely true because I read it in the daily mail.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:50:56 »

We are Paolo's R... White & White army!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
deltaincline

« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 23:54:39 »

This is exactly the type of shit we are going to have to get used to the more successful we are with PDC as our manager.

I'm not going to condone any form of racism, obviously, but my guess is that IF anything slightly dodgy was said by PDC, it will probably be something that translated badly across different cultures.

If we're being honest, we all know racist comments are made all the time - across all cultures and skin colours via quiet conversations, txt messages, emails etc.

In my line of work I'm on the recieving end of racist abuse almost every day of my life. It is part of the industry I work in but I dont give a fuck as it's just ignorant words uttered mostly by illiterate cunts and wankers.

Equally, I totally respect that other people are offended by racist comments. It shouldnt happen, but paperwork, documents and government legislation wont stop people in any culture saying what they think.

I dont like the sound of players being prepared to act as witnesses against PDC. Granted we dont know the extent of what may or may not have been said, but that smacks of bitter players knowing they are on their way out anyway with fuck all to lose.

Joining up the dots, it seems like PDC was prepared to resign over this, but Watkins and Wray have looked into it and have taken his side and are backing him. I dont think either of them would risk backing him if they knew that a feisty cat might escape out of the racist bag anytime soon, so most of this is probably bollocks anyway.

pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 00:26:20 »

Best post all day.

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 03:28:30 »

My guess is Paolo said something jokingly that he didn't think was racist but it translated badly as said above.

A few players have an axe to grind and jumped on this opportunity.
Spud

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 03:38:32 »

A few players have an axe to grind and jumped on this opportunity.

Do you mean as in the supposed 'players that witnessed the incident and willing to testify'?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 04:12:52 »

Yes.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 04:28:40 »

Bad times if true.

I particularly like the way they cant spell his name right.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: