Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Match Day Inaction  (Read 10945 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:15:31 »

I always thought corriander would be a bitch to grow, based on those pots you could buy in the supermarket which were always wilting after a day or so.  If you grow herbs is it just a matter of throwing the seeds in the soil and watering or do you need to do anything special to get them started?
Its piss easy to grow in the greenhouse or on a window sill. Just chuck the seeds in and water occasionally. As long as its got a bit of light and heat and decent soil, it should be OK. Its one of the easier herbs to grow. Parsley can be a bit hit and miss and Rosemary is a bit of a bugger. Chervil, Marjorum, Oregano, Sage, Tarragon, Chives -all easy enough.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:22:57 »

Went for a run, watched Football Focus and the F1 qualifying, and have been asleep on the sofa since then! Very nice to have a day off with the flat to myself. Very rare.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:26:59 »

Now Im going to find a stream and watch Crewe beat Sarfend.  Hopefully.

Never knowingly overstated.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:28:02 »

Now Im going to find a stream and watch Crewe beat Sarfend.  Hopefully.

Post a link if you find one.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:34:26 »

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/122361/1/watch-crewe-alexandra-vs-southend-utd.html

Never knowingly overstated.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:35:53 »

Cheers GK.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:36:37 »

Went for a pleasant walk in the sunny Cotswolds between watching play-off matches on TV.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 16:42:31 »

We went to sheepdrove farm. Superb. Hog roast and real ale was the order of the day.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
stfcinbmth

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 17:00:53 »

Wallpapering, my grand daughter wanted a feature wall. All done, not looking too bad considering I haven't done it for about 30 years
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 18:26:53 »

I've been to.......Poxford for the day.....working!  but I have just mown the lawn too, or that part which I failed to do last weekend.  Tomorrow....oh well, thats more clearing out of my mother's stuff before moving her into a smaller house.  And if that sounds fun, you ain't seen her place and her effects!!
ScillyRed

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 20:24:59 »

Boated over to Tresco for a walk and pint - why do rich men wear salmon pink trousers and talk really loudly, is it a public school thing ? Then antifouled my boat - horrible job.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 20:33:51 »

Totally forgot playoffs were on. Made the most of the nice weather by tidying up the garden and had a few ciders after. Actually enjoy the summer without footie even though i know the wife has a list of DIY jobs lined up for me.  Huh?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 20:40:32 »

Scillyred, my inlaws have gone down to St Ives today for their hols and was thinking about getting a helicopter flight over to the isles. Is there certain trips or times that are better/cheaper than others? They have never been over before but are really keen so any heads up would be appreciated. Cheers.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 20:49:58 »

Did a bit of revision, dicked around with guitar for a bit, went for a run and developed a horrible cold/hayfever concoction. Going to bed now in the hope i'll have slept it off by seven tomorrow morning

Things get better but they never get good
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 20:57:15 »

Busy day at work for me, with a bit of time out this afternoon to watch my oldest lads team (Worton and Cheverell under 11's) lose to Melksham in the Mid Wilts cup final. Just finished work so now sat enjoying some Marstons Oyster Stout.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: