Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Match Day Inaction  (Read 11135 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 21:07:36 »

Busy day at work for me, with a bit of time out this afternoon to watch my oldest lads team (Worton and Cheverell under 11's) lose to Melksham in the Mid Wilts cup final. Just finished work so now sat enjoying some Marstons Oyster Stout.
Also forgot it is the kids final weekend, was it over at Chippenhams ground Wiggy? Might pop across tomorrow and watch for a bit. Hope your lad enjoyed playing in the final regardless of the result. My lad was in a final at Chippenham last year and the mid wilts cup final was much better run than the county cup final.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 21:09:10 by Notts red » Logged
Coca Fola

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 22:16:39 »

Watched the playoff games, procrastinated for a few hours (all day) and yeah that's about it.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 22:27:36 »

Also forgot it is the kids final weekend, was it over at Chippenhams ground Wiggy? Might pop across tomorrow and watch for a bit. Hope your lad enjoyed playing in the final regardless of the result. My lad was in a final at Chippenham last year and the mid wilts cup final was much better run than the county cup final.

He was excited before the match, but has been a bit dejected since - he has been on the losing team in a final twice now. They have done great this year to get a village team into the top division, compete near the top and get to the final of the cup, but were found out today with a little bit of a lack of strength in depth with a couple of their best players missing, and a lack of pace with the players who came in to replace them.

Anyhow, youngest one in Chippenham tournament tomorrow at Stanley Park.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 22:57:29 »

Wandered round Barcelona ahead of the GP tomorrow. Spent most of the day working out how on earth my long suffering Man City supporting mate is going to see the biggest game of his life 20 mins after the race ends. Current favourite is some research of bars near the track ahead of the race with a fund available for bribing the bar staff for Canal+ before legging it there immediately after the race finishes. Anyone know of any streams for Man City v QPR?

Tickets for race were only purchased when City were 8 points behind and the match looked insignificant!
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 23:03:23 »

This thread wins the 'most depressing thread of the year' award. Look at us. A pitiful selection of chores, obligations, responsibilities and guilt driven projects. Just one Saturday into the close season, it's not looking good. Come on TEF, someone must have done something so appalling with their first Saturday off that it makes the rest of us wince with embarrassment, but in a bad/good way.  
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, May 12, 2012, 23:25:41 »

Mowed the lawn, changed the wheels round on my car (swapped front for back), checked oil, topped up windscreen washer fluid & oil, cleaned the CCTV cameras, drive to bracknell to watch my niece and nephew play in the under 10's ice hockey jamboree along with 275 other under 10's. I'm now baby sitting them whilst my sister completes the moonwalk in London.

August really can't come soon enough...
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 04:59:48 »

August really can't come soon enough...

Hear hear!!  For readers' sake if for no other!!!  But what a revelation.....TEF supporters really are ordinary boring people who have to do other things apart from talk absolute bollocks on here....I never expected that!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 07:23:18 »

Watched the playoff games, procrastinated for a few hours (all day) and yeah that's about it.

You should try masturbating all day.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 08:12:42 »

I went to the cinema last night to see the new American Pie film, very funny indeed. Then went to the pub and had a pint with a fat Andy Carroll.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 08:37:10 »

You should try masturbating all day.

Procrastibation

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 08:56:46 »

Been in north Devon since Friday morning. Spent all day yesterday pissing about at woolacombe beach and all last night enjoying a drink or 2 in ilfracombe. Off to Combe Martin in a while.

It's All Good..............
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 10:47:51 »

Love Woolacombe. Great for surfing !
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 10:56:59 »

Hope you put sun lotion on your head steve, dont want it peeling
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 11:04:05 »

Hope you put sun lotion on your head steve, dont want it peeling

Is he on the nudist beach then?
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 11:46:18 »

I'm glory hunting today up in Manchester, fantastic atmosphere up here looking forward to seeing another team take their league title!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: