Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Departing players  (Read 9684 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 15:02:57 »

Bollocks, Connell is way better than Murray

Clearly.

Murray has good movement at times and may turn out to be an excellent player, but mostly for us he looked as much as a threat towards goal as Perricard.

Connell I'm not convinced is up to league 1 standard, and some games he was anonymous. But he knows where the goal is and is a 100%. To take him off after 20 minutes for one misplaced pass at the Gills was frankly wrong.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 18:21:21 »

My only frustration with Rooney is he cuts inside everytime.  He doesn't try to hit the bye line once and a while.  10 mins into a game and any decent fullback will have him in his pocket.  The fullbacks will be better next season.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Coca Fola

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 18:21:34 »

Connell is a good squad player to have. He's been in and out of the side this season and still managed 13 goals. If he had started more often and not been subbed off so early he could quite easily have got 20 odd goals.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, May 13, 2012, 18:42:06 »

My only frustration with Rooney is he cuts inside everytime.  He doesn't try to hit the bye line once and a while.  10 mins into a game and any decent fullback will have him in his pocket.  The fullbacks will be better next season.

Hes playing the wrong side isnt he?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 09:35:34 »

Well he has had some pretty decent shots with his left foot so he should be able to use it to cross too.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: