Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tattoo Advice.  (Read 26568 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 06:30:54 »

Ive often thought about getting a town tattoo done, but I dont like the idea of a club badge - it just doesnt seem very original to me.
I'd definitely not get an England badge done - it just feels a bit cliche and there are thousands of very bad ones floating around on all the beaches of southern Spain.

I agree with the post about speaking to a decent tattoo artist - they will be happy to come up with something that is exclusively yours that you can be proud of.
I would think of a few things special about Town - maybe a train, a robin, 1979, the league 2 champions trophy ?? a good tattoo artist could come up with something awesome.

How about this above your current one...? But made to look a bit 'meaner'? Up on the top of your shoulder?

http://www.austin-thomas.co.uk/new/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/inflightskyweb.jpg

Hmmm

Bugger it - I might get it done myself
classic example of the perils of a tattoo... tattooist will follow your every instruction... follow this advice and have 1979 permanently etched on your skin!!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 07:27:53 »

My advice would be to keep your money in your pocket and not deface your body.

yeah, whats the tattoo gonna look like when you get old herthab......oh, wait.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 08:46:39 »

I was hoping this would be a topic on Paolo's behalf regarding good tattoo artists in town.

For future reference, the answer to that question is Wood Street.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 08:48:10 »

I was thinking of getting the England football crest (In red, like the new shirts).
[url width=240 height=228]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qDdnwPOuokU/TxNMk4iUxFI/AAAAAAAAAoI/HyLL3sHS4jg/s1600/clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif[/url]
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 08:54:42 »

[url width=240 height=228]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qDdnwPOuokU/TxNMk4iUxFI/AAAAAAAAAoI/HyLL3sHS4jg/s1600/clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif[/url]
You went to all that effort? 

It's All Good..............
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #20 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 08:57:37 »

I think you should have this Steve....

[url width=313 height=440]http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/john-terry-new-england-badge.jpg[/url]

FWIW I am going to have the 3 lions tattooed on my calf soon, been thinking about it for ages.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 09:17:07 »

Wonder if Paolo will still get his tattoo done?

Quote from November last year:

"With West Ham I have a special relationship. I have a tattoo of them. But Swindon are my first club. I am completely dedicated to this club. Maybe at the end of the season I will extend the tattoos on my body and get a Swindon one if we win the league."
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 10:10:16 »

Wonder if Paolo will still get his tattoo done?

Quote from November last year:

"With West Ham I have a special relationship. I have a tattoo of them. But Swindon are my first club. I am completely dedicated to this club. Maybe at the end of the season I will extend the tattoos on my body and get a Swindon one if we win the league."
If he gets a Swindon one done, I am getting a Paolo tattoo done.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 10:11:18 »

Ive often thought about getting a town tattoo done, but I dont like the idea of a club badge - it just doesnt seem very original to me.
I'd definitely not get an England badge done - it just feels a bit cliche and there are thousands of very bad ones floating around on all the beaches of southern Spain.

I agree with the post about speaking to a decent tattoo artist - they will be happy to come up with something that is exclusively yours that you can be proud of.
I would think of a few things special about Town - maybe a train, a robin, 1979, the league 2 champions trophy ?? a good tattoo artist could come up with something awesome.

How about this above your current one...? But made to look a bit 'meaner'? Up on the top of your shoulder?

http://www.austin-thomas.co.uk/new/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/inflightskyweb.jpg

Hmmm

Bugger it - I might get it done myself

I have been thinking of getting a robin done in the style of the traditional swallow tattoos.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 11:45:20 »

No, however i think you should get a tatoo of uncle fester done

Cheap shot Tans!

Im continuing my love affair with the ST logo and having that one.

Clems Army!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, April 30, 2012, 12:01:07 »

1 across (3 ) Often the start of a question.
Why?
The reason being that most people have scrolls with peoples names & i just wanted something different.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 15:08:20 »

What font is this?

Thank you Smiley

[url width=249 height=62]http://previews.mylivesignature.com/fa9d8f8c6c858def70d1d2ac779c0b40/8524ca520b5c40c31a64fa060cdaf197.png[/url]

DMR

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 15:10:51 »

Wingdings 3
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 15:12:10 »

Wingdings 3

Cheers for that.

I'll now start writing my essay in Wingdings 3 then.

Smug Fuck Off

pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 15:13:04 »

And no, before someone has a go at me for writing an essay in that font as it will be really hard to read, and I should just go with the default Times New Roman, I'm NOT, I repeat, I'm NOT, writing an essay, this is for my new tattoo  Angry

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: