Pages: 1 ... 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 ... 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1612307 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #3255 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 09:51:05 »

What is Gordon Greer upto these days  Smiley
About 6 foot 3 and playing in the Scottish Premier for Kilmarnock.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3256 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 09:56:46 »

Not saying I am a shit fan or anything, but I only noticed last night that we had sold John Goddard....  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3257 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 10:42:22 »

Was having a chat to Nick Bamosomi the other day about our injury problems, its only when you see it you realise that we have a lot of players that would be 1st team regulars out injured.

Conroy, Preston, Hussey, McDermott, Linganzi and now Lancashire.

I know Conroy and Preston are all long term injuries and Lancashire "could" be managed with painkillers but I haven't heard of the progress of any of the other injuries.

ferret

Ignore
« Reply #3258 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 11:09:43 »

Was having a chat to Nick Bamosomi the other day about our injury problems, its only when you see it you realise that we have a lot of players that would be 1st team regulars out injured.

I know Conroy and Preston are all long term injuries and Lancashire "could" be managed with painkillers but I haven't heard of the progress of any of the other injuries.

Hussey is a strange one for sure. 5 months ago he injured himself taking a free kick, and that's the last we saw of him.

We have the cover to ensure that he, Linganzi and McDermott aren't missed too badly. CB is obviously the issue, any team is going to struggle to cope with its main 3 centre backs out.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3259 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 11:18:35 »

Hussey is a strange one for sure. 5 months ago he injured himself taking a free kick, and that's the last we saw of him.

We have the cover to ensure that he, Linganzi and McDermott aren't missed too badly. CB is obviously the issue, any team is going to struggle to cope with its main 3 centre backs out.

Flitters loves Hussey, it seems to be one of those where he nearly gets back, then trains a bit and relapses.  A shame as he looked our best player early doors, with just 10 weeks of the regular season left, it's starting to look a bit unlikely we'll see him again, but I suppose if he could be up and running within the next month, get up to speed then he might feature if we make the PO's.

Has anyone seen Romanski play?  He's listed as a defender so probably a CB
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3260 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 11:35:23 »

Has anyone seen Romanski play?  He's listed as a defender so probably a CB
I have yet to see him play but Joe is a fairly tall CB.

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #3261 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 18:18:56 »

When you factor in Vigs there's 7 players there, who when fit, would be starting regularly or in Mcdermott & Linganzi's case, subs at worst.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #3262 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 18:22:02 »

Flitters loves Hussey, it seems to be one of those where he nearly gets back, then trains a bit and relapses.  A shame as he looked our best player early doors, with just 10 weeks of the regular season left, it's starting to look a bit unlikely we'll see him again, but I suppose if he could be up and running within the next month, get up to speed then he might feature if we make the PO's.

Has anyone seen Romanski play?  He's listed as a defender so probably a CB

He certainly got off to a good start, but I personally wouldn’t leave Taylor out of the side under any circumstances. It would be interesting to see how Flitcroft would handle having both of them fit again - though we might never know.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3263 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 18:55:18 »

He certainly got off to a good start, but I personally wouldn’t leave Taylor out of the side under any circumstances. It would be interesting to see how Flitcroft would handle having both of them fit again - though we might never know.
[/quote
Put Taylor in front of hussey. They could overlap at will.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #3264 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 19:06:18 »

If we're forced to go four at the back due to the CB crisis then Hussey in front of Taylor or vice versa would actually work in our favour imo.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
ferret

Ignore
« Reply #3265 on: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 07:57:10 »

I agree in principle - I'm just not convinced that Flitcroft would do it. It would be great to get the chance to find out, though.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3266 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 19:37:34 »

Waterford confirm transfer of the season
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #3267 on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 23:06:08 »

Waterford confirm transfer of the season

If power did the same with all of our best players would they have a chance at the title and a route into the champions league big money pot.  Hmmm
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3268 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 08:04:33 »

Lawrence appears to be delighted with his move. I dare say they were his team he supported as a kid and he had Waterford posters all over his bedroom walls...

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3269 on: Friday, February 23, 2018, 08:56:16 »

Not forgetting his crystal collection.

I presume he had a choice to go or not. At least he wants to play.
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 ... 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: