Pages: 1 ... 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 ... 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1617971 times)
woolster

« Reply #2445 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 17:26:40 »

From The South London Mercury

'When news of Charlton’s bid leaked it was reported from the Wiltshire end that the fee was £800,000.

But The Mercury has been told it is significantly less than that,[/b] with Swindon lured into a deal with a heavy up-front payment.

trying to make out we got a good deal, when in fact we rolled over for a quick buck, *if true*
« Last Edit: Monday, June 27, 2016, 17:29:39 by woolster » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2446 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 17:29:49 »

Hmm. Not sure. Power is usually pretty good at getting a good deal for us when he sells players.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2447 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 17:34:22 »

Maybe, just maybe, he has a deal or 2 in the pipeline where he can get a better deal by paying in full up front.

Like Charlton did with Ajose
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2448 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 17:49:41 »

Has there been any deal Power has done where he has been fucked over?

I'm pretty sure he has "won" every outgoing transfer deal he has been in charge of, no reason to expect any different this time
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #2449 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 18:01:44 »

Ojaama?
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #2450 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 18:09:44 »

Michael Smith?

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2451 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 18:11:51 »

George Barker  Smiley
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #2452 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 18:57:16 »

Im sure power has plenty of superstars to come in.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #2453 on: Monday, June 27, 2016, 19:28:09 »

Having looked at the training photos on the adver, one of the players looks a lot like Jack Powell formerly of Millwall.

He definitely fits the mould.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2454 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 08:23:33 »

Ojaama?
George Barker  Smiley
He said outgoing deals, unless you're suggesting we didn't get full value for those players when they left? Wink
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2455 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 09:07:27 »

He said outgoing deals, unless you're suggesting we didn't get full value for those players when they left? Wink

Indeed, might not have been clear but i meant anytime Power has negotiated a deal to sell a player to another club
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2456 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 09:08:04 »

I wouldn't have included Henrik, as getting rid of him at all, was good business....whereas we paid money for George, before he found his way to Gosport Borough
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2457 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 09:16:28 »

Belford on loan to Southport for the season. Frees up that second slot...
http://southportfc.net/mobile/news/details.php?news_id=12289#news

"Southport FC can today confirm the season long loan signing of goalkeeper Tyrell Belford from Swindon Town - and striker John Cofie on a free transfer.

Belford joins the club with manager Andy Bishop planning to make the 22 year old his number one goalkeeper. No recall clause has been arranged meaning Southport will keep Tyrell on loan for the duration of the oncoming Vanarama National League season.

Belford has represented England at Under 17 level - and impressed after being given first team opportunities at Swindon during the middle of last season. Injury hampered the end of Belford's season but the youngster has been declared fit to continue his development at Southport.

Tyrell is the son of non-league manager Dale Belford and brother of Stranraer goalkeeper Cameron Belford who both have experience facing The Port in recent years.

Manager Andy Bishop told southportfc.net;"I'm delighted to have signed Ty Belford and I've been working on the deal for some time. I've followed his career since he was at Liverpool and watched his progress at Swindon. Ty has made appearances in League 1 and fought for the number 1 spot. I've been working hard in this area to find the right man and believe Ty is that person. "

"He's on a season long loan but I see him as our player because there's no recall clause. I'd like to thank Swindon for all their help getting the deal done."
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2458 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 09:22:37 »

Belford on loan to Southport for the season. Frees up that second slot...
http://southportfc.net/mobile/news/details.php?news_id=12289#news

"Southport FC can today confirm the season long loan signing of goalkeeper Tyrell Belford from Swindon Town - and striker John Cofie on a free transfer.

Belford joins the club with manager Andy Bishop planning to make the 22 year old his number one goalkeeper. No recall clause has been arranged meaning Southport will keep Tyrell on loan for the duration of the oncoming Vanarama National League season.

Belford has represented England at Under 17 level - and impressed after being given first team opportunities at Swindon during the middle of last season. Injury hampered the end of Belford's season but the youngster has been declared fit to continue his development at Southport.

Tyrell is the son of non-league manager Dale Belford and brother of Stranraer goalkeeper Cameron Belford who both have experience facing The Port in recent years.

Manager Andy Bishop told southportfc.net;"I'm delighted to have signed Ty Belford and I've been working on the deal for some time. I've followed his career since he was at Liverpool and watched his progress at Swindon. Ty has made appearances in League 1 and fought for the number 1 spot. I've been working hard in this area to find the right man and believe Ty is that person. "

"He's on a season long loan but I see him as our player because there's no recall clause. I'd like to thank Swindon for all their help getting the deal done."

Good move all round.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #2459 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 09:25:10 »

Good move all round.
Very good move for all parties.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 ... 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: