Pages: 1 ... 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 ... 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1620903 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3435 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:26:19 »

I'm in no way arguing for his return but wasn't he quite handy before his injury?
In my humble estimation he was crap. Would add nothing and we can do a lot better. Weren't there one or two disciplinary issues? Unlucky to get injured and another one of those players whose absence makers them look better.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3436 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:33:01 »

According to Brown, we have a number of verbal and written offers in for players which should be revealed in 7 to 10 days before they all fuck off on holiday.

That quick enough for some?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3437 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:41:22 »

According to Brown, we have a number of verbal and written offers in for players which should be revealed in 7 to 10 days before they all fuck off on holiday.

That'll be fine by me. As long as one quoted isn't Theo Robinson  Soapy Tit Wank

Seems like PB is bridging that communication gap. Yes he loves to talk. DF liked to talk shit but didn't want to get caught out so we heard little from him other than the same stuff he repeated every match "microwave" anyone? *ping*

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #3438 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:58:10 »

On a separate note, why do so many fans long for a return for Sendles-White? He was shipped out by Orient for god sake
I was unaware that there was any fans longing for his return, but then I don't check tw@tter often or THAT FB group.

I am guessing a lot of people are saying things because he was interviewed on BBC Wilts pre game on Saturday saying that he has "unfinished business at Swindon" and that he would "love to return to the club".

Unlikely we would sign him again at the moment until he has fully proved his fitness anyway, hes only played 11 games for St Albans since coming back from his latest injury that had a hand in Orient releasing him, along with some discipline issues when he confronted several Orient fans in a heated exchange after a match.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3439 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:58:38 »

Quote from: Audrey's Bellend

perfectly excellent
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3440 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 14:03:59 »

perfectly excellent
Indeed, that has an elegance of adequacy.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3441 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 14:54:46 »

he has "unfinished business at Swindon" and that he would "love to return to the club" ....some discipline issues when he confronted several Orient fans in a heated exchange after a match.
Maybe he wants to come back because he feels he was cheated of the chance to go Hussey on our fans post-match?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #3442 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 15:02:20 »

Maybe he wants to come back because he feels he was cheated of the chance to go Hussey on our fans post-match?

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3443 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 19:19:08 »

So, is it right that RCC, Purkiss and Hussey (although a loan which I presume we could have made perm) have been binned.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3444 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 19:23:39 »

So, is it right that RCC, Purkiss and Hussey (although a loan which I presume we could have made perm) have been binned.

Hussey was sent home before the Accrington game. He's since been let go by Sheffield United.

RCC and Purkiss are just rumours at the moment.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3445 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 22:18:01 »

I've not seen this posted anywhere else...I didn't look that hard to be honest... but the rumour mill says the following... (and I know people keep going on about it but I've not known it to be wrong yet....)

Gut says.
RCC
Purkiss
Robertson
Henry
Linganzi
McDermott
McGivern

Released.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 11, 2018, 22:21:35 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3446 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 22:19:38 »

On a separate note, why do so many fans long for a return for Sendles-White? He was shipped out by Orient for god sake
I thought he was really good for us.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #3447 on: Saturday, May 12, 2018, 06:36:32 »

I thought Charles Cook has another year on his deal?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3448 on: Saturday, May 12, 2018, 06:48:18 »

I thought Charles Cook has another year on his deal?

Me too.

That Rumour twitter account posted "I'm told Reice Charles-Cook has been told to find himself a new club" which suggests it's not a simple end of contract situation.

I'm sure if the feeling is amicable then RCC and STFC will reach an agreement to end whatever is happening behind the scenes.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3449 on: Saturday, May 12, 2018, 09:08:57 »

Me too.

That Rumour twitter account posted "I'm told Reice Charles-Cook has been told to find himself a new club" which suggests it's not a simple end of contract situation.

I'm sure if the feeling is amicable then RCC and STFC will reach an agreement to end whatever is happening behind the scenes.

Makes you wonder if he did have a 2YC why the issues with him arose. If what has been reported about RCC is correct you could understand that PB may not be keen to keep him if he knew that LV was waiting in the wings to make a fresh start back at SN1.
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 ... 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: