Pages: 1 ... 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 ... 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1622163 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3420 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 06:57:16 »

Rumour mill says Iandolo has a new deal

A few, including Ellis, have left the country on their holidays.

I think they all know their fates.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3421 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 07:11:03 »

He was going to be released but he ended up being given a contract.

From memory, it was his own fault that he was nearly released. He was offered a contract and chose to dick about instead of signing it (I blame his agent). When the club then chose to withdraw the offer he kicked off about it. I think Flitcroft had just started and decided against it at first.

I am talking about in the last few weeks, not the start of the season.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
hefty toe

Ignore
« Reply #3422 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 08:48:28 »

I do hope that Iandolo, T.Smith, Twine and J.Young feature a bit more next season. 
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3423 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 08:51:56 »

He was going to be released but he ended up being given a contract.

From memory, it was his own fault that he was nearly released. He was offered a contract and chose to dick about instead of signing it (I blame his agent). When the club then chose to withdraw the offer he kicked off about it. I think Flitcroft had just started and decided against it at first.

His dad had a big part to play in this, apparently. He very publicly kicked off about it.
Flashheart

« Reply #3424 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 09:18:23 »

Mullin seems to think he'll be here next season, and I suppose he would be privvy to such information.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #3425 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 09:31:05 »

Mullin seems to think he'll be here next season, and I suppose he would be privvy to such information.
I’d like to see him given a good run of games upfront at the start of next season, I think he could get quite a few goals.

Also, defensively, I really hope Preston stays and him a Conroy both stay fit with no ill affects of the injuries. A back 4 with Knoyle, Conroy and Preston in with Vigouroux behind them looks very good for next season already.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #3426 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 09:45:00 »

I’d like to see him given a good run of games upfront at the start of next season, I think he could get quite a few goals.
I think Mullin has struggled a bit because he doesn't seem to have a best position, he can fill in on both wings, centre forward and sat behind the main striker.

At times he has looked outstanding, always willing to run and chase things and his finishing has been pretty good too but he needs a run in the team in a position where he can do the most damage.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3427 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 10:05:43 »

Also, defensively, I really hope Preston stays and him a Conroy both stay fit with no ill affects of the injuries. A back 4 with Knoyle, Conroy and Preston in with Vigouroux behind them looks very good for next season already.

In theory yes, but a lot of variables.  I think it more likely that Lancashire will be the main man.

Vigs has an awful lot to do. It is to be hoped that he may have grown up a bit, and so a fresh start with a clean slate is fair enough, and PB no doubt thinks, if he can handle Nile, then Vigs is a puppy.

Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #3428 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 10:08:51 »

If Lancashire’s injury is a bad as Brown has said it is, I’d be surprised if he manages 15 games.
Flashheart

« Reply #3429 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 10:15:39 »

Richards also seems to be suggesting he'll be here next season
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3430 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 10:17:38 »

If Lancashire’s injury is a bad as Brown has said it is, I’d be surprised if he manages 15 games.

Of course, injuries can ruin the best laid plans.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #3431 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:19:10 »

On a separate note, why do so many fans long for a return for Sendles-White? He was shipped out by Orient for god sake

I come from a land down-under
Flashheart

« Reply #3432 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:20:45 »

I'm in no way arguing for his return but wasn't he quite handy before his injury?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3433 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:21:02 »

On a separate note, why do so many fans long for a return for Sendles-White?

He has a lovely smile.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3434 on: Friday, May 11, 2018, 13:24:53 »

I'm in no way arguing for his return but wasn't he quite handy before his injury?

He was one of those centre halves more comfortable witn the ball, than a stick your head in row Z merchant.  There are those who pine for Luke style possession football.

Me, I'd rather have a hoofer in Div 4, and judging by what PB has said about central defenders not prepared to head the ball so will he.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 ... 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: