Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1622220 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3330 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 09:08:29 »

I see this statement cropping up again and again about Preston, but where is the evidence to actually support it, he appears to have no history with Flitcroft prior to Swindon, and people were always suggesting that there was some manner of Hussey/Flitcroft love in until it became clear after Flitcroft went that Hussey thought he was a wanker!

I fear for your life after making such a suggestion about the ginger Messi!

Of course it's based on conjecture... the reasoning being Preston was out of contract with Walsall, because he or his agent thought he could get better.  Flitters knew of him, signed him and got an effective player.  Preston is again out of contract, presumably again looking for a pay rise.... Mansfield spend more money than us.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3331 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 09:21:05 »

Mansfield fans doubt Flip Flop will be entrusted with any funds and may well be dumped at season's end
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3332 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 09:29:29 »

Mansfield fans doubt Flip Flop will be entrusted with any funds and may well be dumped at season's end

Well you never know, but Flitters would have pulled a blinder, must have got at least a 2 year contract off of Radford. Nice pay out coming his way.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3333 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 06:52:25 »

Pathetic. It was a joke

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pfa-chairman-ben-purkiss-urged-12428876.amp#click=https://t.co/m25Z1T8aZi
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3334 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 06:58:56 »

what a twat
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #3335 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 09:31:18 »

Standard joke for such an event.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3336 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 10:32:19 »

Kane does seem to be rather touchy about the issue, anyone would think he feels he got away with one in that case!  Cheesy
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #3337 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 10:35:49 »

The sense of humour in football is now officially dead!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3338 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 11:02:10 »

Kane has gone from quite likeable to being a total tool.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3339 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 12:14:02 »

And there was no way he got a touch on it, he was just desperate to hang on to the golden boot..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3340 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 12:20:15 »

Kane has gone from quite likeable to being a total tool.

The Mirror haven't helped mind.

Quote from: purkiss in the mirror article
"I contacted Harry to explain my comments and he stated that he had not taken offence to my comments.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3341 on: Thursday, April 26, 2018, 13:14:18 »

Haha Harry Kane , everyone has been giving you jibes about claiming goals that aren't yours. It's pretty fresh when a player who I had respect for now says post match comments like (being asked about a very harsh penalty  decision in his favour) "Well, I felt contact, so I went down. I mean, that's just football."

Yeah, fuck off.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3342 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 11:59:16 »

Of course it's based on conjecture... the reasoning being Preston was out of contract with Walsall, because he or his agent thought he could get better.  Flitters knew of him, signed him and got an effective player.  Preston is again out of contract, presumably again looking for a pay rise.... Mansfield spend more money than us.

I believe from what I recall he was out of contract and they could not afford to keep him and a.n other player and decided to keep the other player and not Preston, nothing to do with him or his agent wanting more money but Walsall's finances.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3343 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 12:03:55 »

I believe from what I recall he was out of contract and they could not afford to keep him and a.n other player and decided to keep the other player and not Preston, nothing to do with him or his agent wanting more money but Walsall's finances.

"Twenty-two-year-old Preston joins arrives at the County Ground on a contract until the end of the season.

The Birmingham-born defender left Walsall over the summer after failing to agree terms on a two-year contract."
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3344 on: Friday, April 27, 2018, 15:26:08 »

"Twenty-two-year-old Preston joins arrives at the County Ground on a contract until the end of the season.

The Birmingham-born defender left Walsall over the summer after failing to agree terms on a two-year contract."

I stand corrected...should never trust my memory  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 ... 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: