Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford fans dancing around the stands  (Read 8178 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 14:32:23 »

Constable, Constable, You stayed and oxford and you've won fuck all.

Simple and effective. Smiley
Perfect and simple, like it lots.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 14:51:28 »

Cheesy

Just watching Sky Sports News, one minute they're showing Scumdon celebrating and holding the title trophy aloft, next they're showing Reading's open top bus parade... Sad

Even little Cheltenham have secured a play off berth.

Reading: Champions
Swindon: Champions
Cheltenham: Play offs.

All our nearby rivals are celebrating right now.... Angry

This has not been a good season no matter how you dress it up.... :'(

http://yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=9119

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Flashheart

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 14:56:50 »

I can't even access that site using tor now.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 14:57:48 »

http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=9113

http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=9093

We're 」11 million in debt apparently.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 14:59:55 »

I can't even access that site using tor now.
Some replies.....

Just wait for two seasons when Swindon go bust, all of the events of the past six games will be a distant memory!

What would be better: enjoying scum getting relegated last season, enjoying victory over them home and away but seeing them getting promoted or Swindon avoiding relegation last season and playing L1 football next season?

Couldn't care less about Swindon. They have been the best team in this league so have deservedly won it.

But I guess we should be worried we are 」11 million in debt and probably wont even last the summer out before we go bust.......if you believe the Pox cunts on facebook.......jealousy will get you nowhere.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:05:00 »

Its just plain made up, but some of the foolish younger or stupider 6 fingers mongs on their forum actually believe that.

There is no proof at all but then again most on that forum couldnt even understand it if proof was posted, which it isn't/hasn't/never will be because its all made up to make them feel better and to put doubt into our fans minds....which it hasn't.

We can see it for what it is...utter fucking shit.

Flashheart

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:10:23 »

Its just plain made up, but some of the foolish younger or stupider 6 fingers mongs on their forum actually believe that.

There is no proof at all but then again most on that forum couldnt even understand it if proof was posted, which it isn't/hasn't/never will be because its all made up to make them feel better and to put doubt into our fans minds....which it hasn't.

We can see it for what it is...utter fucking shit.

I think they just choose to believe what they want.

Even an Oxford fan tried to explain it once and still it didn't seem to sink in. It's something that is so obtuse I find it hard to believe they can all genuinely be that thick.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:13:39 »

I'm sure they have just looked at the accounts posted on the washbag, that states we owe over 」10m to the owners.

If (and I don't for one minute think it's going to happen), they decided to now walk away we would be in debt.  That said, this applies to a large percentage of football clubs in this country.

It was interesting to hear a Southampton fan on the radio last night talking about there time in administration, and that one of the groups looking to invest were the company that are involved in Coventry, and currently charge Coventry about 」1m per season in rent.   The suggestion was that had they have gone that route, instead of the one they did they could now be in deep shit instead of being headed to the premier league.  However, I'm sure that as a club they owe large sums to the owners (although as a PL club the TV money they get over the next 3-5 years will probably wipe out those debts).
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:14:18 »

Jealousy is a very powerful emotion.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:14:21 »

Oxford are 33m in debt, pass it on.

my source told me.
Flashheart

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:15:53 »

I'm sure they have just looked at the accounts posted on the washbag, that states we owe over 」10m to the owners.

Not even that...

They seem to think we owe to businesses and the tax man etc. As though the board have mounting creditors and one day the debts will be called in (and we go into liquidation)
Peter Venkman

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:20:25 »

I don't expect them to be happy for us, I wouldn't want them to be in all honesty, but why and make up shit with no foundation to it at all? what do they get from it?

Yay gimme a high 6 I made up some shit on Swindon, everyone believes it and do you know what? I believe it too and I just fucking made it up, aint I the Billy big bollocks!

I would make up shit about them and post it on T'web but.... 1, I cant be arsed. 2, I have nothing to gain from making up shit. 3, If I said that the Pox were in huge amounts of debt and were going bust then everyone would believe me because they probably actually are on the verge of administration again after failing to get even into the play offs.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:23:25 »

I already made it up. All you have to do is believe it.

33m I tells ya.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:25:42 »

I already made it up. All you have to do is believe it.

33m I tells ya.
Maybe you should make a new thread up covering the debt in detail, you know about how they owe the taxman 」20 million, and several businesses 」6 million and Kassam another 」7 million....etc of course its only what your sourse told you Cheesy

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 15:33:50 »

I was reading somewhere earlier that Oxford are 」33m in debt.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: