Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 6709 times)
BenTheRed

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 08:46:28 »

ah but when pre-prem players fucked about, it was funny.
kaufman

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 08:49:45 »

Missed my point, since the birth of the premier league, footballers as a celebrity, role model & multi millionaires have gone up exponentially. He is the product of that breed. Players like him existed before of course but without the scrutiny or exposure, He's not all to blame because of that, he's a product of what I hate most about the Premier League.

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 08:50:36 »

I was referring to antics behind the scenes.

Fans seem to get more-and-more wound up about things as the years go by.

That's what sensationalist, hysterical round-the-clock coverage does for you.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 08:56:08 »

I think it's hilarious that he's going to miss the final and it'll be even fucking funnier if they win it without him.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:00:05 »

I hope they get thumped senseless in the final.  Club full of cunts led by a cunt ..... All perfect for eachother.
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:07:21 »

Have to say it was an heroic performance for Chelsea and despite the fact I'm usually pretty anti-chelsea I was willing them on last night. Ramires' goal was worthy of any Semi-final and to do that, under that pressure and at that Nou Camp, takes some real class. Terry however, is an embarrasment. Had a good effect on Chelsea though, almost reminded me of Greer's stupid sending off v Charlton in that it galvanised the team
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:17:06 »

Have to say it was an heroic performance for Chelsea and despite the fact I'm usually pretty anti-chelsea I was willing them on last night. Ramires' goal was worthy of any Semi-final and to do that, under that pressure and at that Nou Camp, takes some real class. Terry however, is an embarrasment. Had a good effect on Chelsea though, almost reminded me of Greer's stupid sending off v Charlton in that it galvanised the team

I go along with this....football fundamentally has to be about being involved and hopefully ultimately entertained in some way and last night match certainly hit that spot. Couldn`t give a flying fuck about who wins the final but if it is anything like the last 2 Chelsea semis it would be worth watching, if only to laugh at the losing team.

Bathtime
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:27:47 »

Can't help but agree. Bearing in mind Chelsea had no centre backs for 60 minutes of the match and were down to 10 against arguably the best team in the world, it was a phenomenal performance. Obviously luck played a big part with Messi missing a penalty etc, but fair play.

Think they'll get leathered in the final however.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:28:04 »

John Terry is a cock. The only reason I would of liked him to play in the final is if it goes to penalties and I could laugh when he misses his and cries Crying Tosser.
kaufman

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:33:41 »

I was referring to antics behind the scenes.

Fans seem to get more-and-more wound up about things as the years go by.

That's what sensationalist, hysterical round-the-clock coverage does for you.

Agreed
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:39:44 »

As a footballer, I rate him. You can't deny it, he's one of the best CBs we've got.

As a man, I detest him.
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:58:33 »

As a footballer, I rate him. You can't deny it, he's one of the best CBs we've got.

This is it though, he just isn't.

Slow, turning circle of a bus, increasingly injury prone, questionable attitude if his side go behind, poor distribution.... he's fucking pap.

He'll stick his head in but bar that he's average.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 10:00:35 »

No Wonder Chelsea always have so many injuries, check out their physio - Eva Carniero!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DRS

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 10:00:44 »

He had a good 2 years and has lived of that since.
Flashheart

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 10:06:31 »

No Wonder Chelsea always have so many injuries, check out their physio - Eva Carniero!

Bloody hell. "Think I've got a groin strain boss"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: