Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Buying Premiership football tickets online  (Read 728 times)
dporter

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 22:00:22 »

I'm on the hunt for tickets to Manchester City v QPR (Birthday treat for my glory hunting Dad!). Obviously i'm not going to have any priority through Manchester City and doubt there'll be any left come general sale. Has anyone used any online ticket agencies to buy tickets for football matches and is there anywhere to avoid? I am willing to pay slightly over the odds but i want to make sure i actually get what i've paid for!
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 22:02:10 by dporter » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 22:06:35 »

I'm on the hunt for tickets to Manchester City v QPR (Birthday treat for my glory hunting Dad!). Obviously i'm not going to have any priority through Manchester City and doubt there'll be any left come general sale. Has anyone used any online ticket agencies to buy tickets for football matches and is there anywhere to avoid? I am willing to pay slightly over the odds but i want to make sure i actually get what i've paid for!
Gwt tickets for the QPR end - they won't sell out. Try and find a nice QPR fan on their database.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 08:14:09 »

My Cousin is one of them glory lot.. Supports Saints and Man City - Lovely.

To be fair to him and his bird are both Man City and Saints members and go to a fair few games, If he isn't going to this one I'm sure he wouldn't mind you using his membership to get some tickets.. you get the tickets and he will get some points, Yay Glory Supports points system!!

If you want me to give him a shout let me know  Yes

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 08:36:13 »

My Cousin is one of them glory lot.. Supports Saints and Man City - Lovely.

To be fair to him and his bird are both Man City and Saints members and go to a fair few games, If he isn't going to this one I'm sure he wouldn't mind you using his membership to get some tickets.. you get the tickets and he will get some points, Yay Glory Supports points system!!

If you want me to give him a shout let me know  Yes

Really? If you wouldn't mind that would be most appreciated, i have a feeling they are now sold out but if there's an opportunity that'd be great  Cheesy I have now got an option of QPR tickets through a customer at work but my glory hunting Father really wants to be in the other end!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: