Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 70094 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:06:20 »

He didn't really have a choice when Devera got injured. 

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DRS

« Reply #331 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:06:57 »

Mentioned the youths are just as bad.
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:07:23 »

:beers:Paolo is  a legend his mum died but he carried on.As a fan of 38 years i really admire the man its a real fuckin shame that SOME of our players dont feel the same.We have a decent squad with some excellent and some average players that pdc has moulded into a solid unit.Some of them will never play at wembley again or win a title medal.I hope that paolo and team di canio stay to further both our and their progress.After tonight the players have a lot to prove to us and paolo
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:16:21 »

No tweet from mr ferry as yet.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:19:45 »

Nights out to one side, tonight highlighted our inability to break sides down with little pace up front and the stalling effect the Holmes and Rooney have on our build up play when played on the wrong side.

Generally we were off-colour and off the pace. Neither Smith nor Risser got a grip on the game and far too many passes went astray. Even Alan Mc's distribution was below par.

We've said it a thousand times, but we need something alongside Benson...anticipation for knock downs? Nope. Pace?, a bit. Able to use that pace too good effect? No, our Ronan has the strength of a 6 year old girl. Trickery? No. Movement? Difficult to tell without service. Murray took a bashing tonight, but simply isn't up to the job. Bring back Billy.

Credit to Aldershot. Good fans, decent footballing side with the right amount of physicality. Thoroughly deserved their win.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:34:36 »

Foderingham #RAGE tweet. Paolo hopefully tearing the team a new arsehole!

Now, ain't that just like me?
DMR

« Reply #336 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:37:59 »

This fiasco could cost us the title.

Good job we've got a superior goal difference.  I honestly don't think we'll get anything at Gillingham.

Fiasco? Cost us the title?

It's a few lads having a beer and we are still miles clear, get a fucking grip
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:41:22 »

Fiasco? Cost us the title?

It's a few lads having a beer and we are still miles clear, get a fucking grip

Doing it whilst Paolo clearly grieving and back at home to mourn a tragic family loss. Its all about timing and manner of which they must have handled themselves.

Now, ain't that just like me?
DMR

« Reply #338 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:45:11 »

It's a huge over reaction. We got beat by a decent side on a horrid Tuesday night at a tough place to go. Bollocks to what all the negative cunts are saying and I include PDC in that- look at the league table, of course the job is bloody done. We'll win the league. End of.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:50:05 »

What an anticlimax, it wouldn't be Swindon Town without some stress though would it?! The first half was shocking and we just couldn't seem to string anything together. Foderingham made a good initial save but wasn't quick enough to save the first goal. Had we not won the penalty i don't think we'd have scored. Murray was weak and ineffective up front. Aldershot played decent football and were simply just better than us tonight.

On the up side the atmosphere in Yates before the game was great and it was good to watch from terraces (and it didn't rain!)

I'm selfishly hoping we wait until the Port Vale game now to take the title  Cheesy
fatbasher

« Reply #340 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:50:39 »

Just got back, blah blah.

Best thing I can say about tonight was the pitch looked good.

Which just about sums things up. Will give my four bits worth in the morning after I have read the other reports.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:51:21 »

Agree with DMR on this one. As much as they've clearly been unprofessional this week, saying it's cost us the title is ridiculous. We're 5 points clear with 3 to play. It's not impossible for us to lose the next 3 games and still finish top.

If the players have got any sense, they'll go out desperate to seal it at Gills. Then they can have their party.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:51:44 »

It's a huge over reaction. We got beat by a decent side on a horrid Tuesday night at a tough place to go. Bollocks to what all the negative cunts are saying and I include PDC in that- look at the league table, of course the job is bloody done. We'll win the league. End of.
As much as I hate agreeing with you, you have a point.

fatbasher

« Reply #343 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:52:54 »

2-1 defeat

Fucking Judas. No offence intended.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 22:54:05 »

Fuck Aldershot and it's lack of signs (I got lost twice)
Fuck plastic Reading fans celebrating on the roundabouts
Fuck the Highways Agency for closing most of the M4 and A419

Shit game, too many changes to the side (too many good players on the bench). And don't get me started on Murray  Bad Mood

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: