Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iphone 4 Repair  (Read 1469 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 11:27:37 »

My Iphone 4 has stopped charging, everything else is fine including connection to PC/Itunes, but instead of charging it comes up with a unhelpful message "charhing is not supported by this accessory"

Tried other cables and chargers etc. so it looks like it is the charging dock in the phone that is faulty.

Anyone know of any decent, cheap and quick repair places in Swindon for this?

Thanks muchly!

Berni

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 11:55:47 »

Try looking on ebay for iphone 4 repairs. They have loads on there & most of them are quite cheap and some are even local. My boss used one to change the screen when it broke he had it back within 48 hours, i will see if he still has the details.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 16:14:10 »

Just in case anyone was losing sleep, I fixed it.  Ordered an Iphone 4 internal docking station off of Ebay for £5.95 and fitted it myself with the help of Youtube.  Not the easiest of tasks, and I was crapping myself doing it, but all went well and working now!

Saved me a few bob!  Happy days!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: