Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: European Legends  (Read 804 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:27:26 »

A few weeks old now but in case anyone missed it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/league-cup/9821821/Can-League-Cup-heroes-Bradford-City-follow-in-the-footsteps-of-European-legends-Swindon-Town.html

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:45:17 »

I would love it if the Bantam's produced the shock of the century. These are what dreams are made of.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 22, 2013, 09:51:15 »

Saw the article when it was first published, but thanks for reposting.  Great read.

Whoever wins the game this weekend is going to make a bit of history.  Even if Swansea win (and whoever would have predicted that Swansea were going to be favourites going in to a major final a few years ago), it will be immense for them.  First silverware in the club's history.  This is huge for them as well.  Looking forward to the game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: