Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 32664 times)
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 21:33:01 »

But that's all banter, would rather away fans sing different songs bollocks or not than knobs like Rovers singing the same song about some prostitute called Irene.

Exactly. The same as we give banter when we out-sing the home fans. We had the last laugh though  Grin
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 22:02:47 »

I laughed when I heard them sing molly malone, thought i'd gone back in a time warp to the mid 80's
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 07:05:09 »

But that's all banter, would rather away fans sing different songs bollocks or not than knobs like Rovers singing the same song about some prostitute called Irene.

Quite, nothing at all like us singing about 'shooting the Oxford scum', or 'Tommy Mooney on a piece of string'

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
berswin

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 19:03:28 »

Just left Bernt and his chums...top lads...they're having a good time.  Smiley

Nice to meet you at The Beehive. 

We had a great time in Swindon (before, during and after the match).  For two of my mates, this was their first ever match outside Norway.

Norwegian Swindon supporter since 1989
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 19:27:12 »

We had a great time in Swindon (before, during and after the match).  For two of my mates, this was their first ever match outside Norway.

Smiley think the last time Swindon saw so many Vikings, was in the aftermath of the Battle of Edington. Let's hope we win te next time you come over...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 20:17:09 »

So is that more converted town fans in Norway? Good work for getting over.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: