Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 33020 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:04:08 »

I can, about two hours ago.

Back to the game, I honestly thought Wes took their man out when he came rushing out of goal. I assume he actually took the ball?
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:19:43 »

Back to the game, I honestly thought Wes took their man out when he came rushing out of goal. I assume he actually took the ball?
Think he did get some of the ball but It was a bit of an " Oh shit moment " also think it was Suggs who mentioned the other week about Wes being outside the box when he releases the ball for kicks. Thought he done it a couple more times today and then he looked over to the Lino to see if he had noticed.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:20:37 »

Think he did get some of the ball but It was a bit of an " Oh shit moment " also think it was Suggs who mentioned the other week about Wes being outside the box when he releases the ball for kicks. Thought he done it a couple more times today and then he looked over to the Lino to see if he had noticed.

Does he actually release it over the line? I've always thought he lets go of it just before, but when he kicks it it's miles over.

SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:22:14 »

It was me, We noticed too again so far out of his area! I assume as pretty much every single keeper in the world does it, he's unlikely to get picked up on it..

Ref was poor,
When Paolo when absolutely mental at the 4th official I thought he was lucky not to go. I've never seen a football manager get that angry about something before!

Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:27:08 »

Does he actually release it over the line? I've always thought he lets go of it just before, but when he kicks it it's miles over.
Im convinced he is over the line before he releases the ball and does it regularly. Very rare you see anyone pulled up for it though especially with a Lino like today. Any ideas why the linesmen swapped sides at half time ?
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:45:25 by Notts red » Logged
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:31:46 »

It was me, We noticed too again so far out of his area! I assume as pretty much every single keeper in the world does it, he's unlikely to get picked up on it..

Ref was poor,
When Paolo when absolutely mental at the 4th official I thought he was lucky not to go. I've never seen a football manager get that angry about something before!
I said the same during the game about Paolo but knowing what we know now do you think the officials were aware of this and had a bit of sympathy for him, unlikely but he has been sent to the stands for less in the past.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 22:31:54 »

Nah, he throws it up in the air just inside the area... all fine

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 23:06:11 »

On him rushing out... I never thought he'd get to it, but he clearly got a touch on the ball. He got up and got on with it, and the Plymouth player clearly wasn't too upset. Just their fans who were up in arms really.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 23:14:40 »

The away support was good

pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 23:15:14 »

Except I don't know why they'd start singing 'We are staying up' ...

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 23:24:48 »

I was right in front, he took the ball...Just
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #266 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 23:26:54 »

Except I don't know why they'd start singing 'We are staying up' ...

Did it not occur to you that there were other games going on which affected the foot of the table?

pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 23:54:03 »

Did it not occur to you that there were other games going on which affected the foot of the table?

Did it not occur to you that they were already miles above the bottom 2, and chanting that song would just encourage a response from Swindon to replace 'staying' with 'going'?

Condescending cunt.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 00:39:35 »

Thought the crowd was decent!  Hope Bernt and his mates had a great time, and are now sampling the best Old Town has to offer.

Just left Bernt and his chums...top lads...they're having a good time.  Smiley

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 06:28:38 »

What did caddis say about evans by the way.

He said that there a lots people of people jealous of us, especially the new rotherham manager
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: