Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Saturday  (Read 18666 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 20:36:16 »

It did say 'tickets already purchased cannot be transferred' which I assumed meant season tickets also...might be worth a try though.
fatbasher

« Reply #121 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 23:48:39 »

I think for the club to decide to open the bank for the PV game they would want.

a) to have secured promotion
b) to have more or less sold out all three stands

To my mind if we achieve 10-11k home fans for that game it would be a good result. Diluting the DR, TE & Arkells to open the bank is a bit of a waste of time.

Just hope they have enough programs for sale.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 05:14:29 »

Used to go on the bank a lot. A season ticket holder mate of mine has never been on the Stratton bank so we might swap our usual seats for the Vale game. Not sure if we can do this on the day as I think they need a bit of notice to re sell our seats. Have swapped seats for a different stand a few times in the past but not when it has been so busy, usually because it has been freezing ( Crawley cup game ) and it's warmer in the Town end.

If your desperate to get on the Bank, just buy a ticket, win win for the club then Wink

Been on the Bank a few times, the only one I can remember was a 0-0 v Leicester City, opening day of the season and it was roasting
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 07:15:04 »

It did say 'tickets already purchased cannot be transferred' which I assumed meant season tickets also...might be worth a try though.
You can swap even with a season ticket
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 19:16:29 »

Used to go on the bank a lot. A season ticket holder mate of mine has never been on the Stratton bank so we might swap our usual seats for the Vale game. Not sure if we can do this on the day as I think they need a bit of notice to re sell our seats. Have swapped seats for a different stand a few times in the past but not when it has been so busy, usually because it has been freezing ( Crawley cup game ) and it's warmer in the Town end.

Phone up or email the club. You can then pick the tickets up on the day. Job done.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: