Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Saturday  (Read 18664 times)
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 09:50:11 »

We can moan about ticket prices all day long but the fact we charge so much has helped us into our current position.
We can moan about ticket prices all day long but the fact we charge so much has helped us into our current position.

I don't think they are moaning about the prices, just the late offering of the SB
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 13:58:57 »

we should wait and see what the turnout is on the bank before saying it is a poor decision

Approx 60 people on SB says it was a poor decision. Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #92 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 18:00:26 »

I don't think they are moaning about the prices, just the late offering of the SB

No they were also moaning about the price. They may not be wrong but history says we don't get more than we have through the turnstiles.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 18:13:55 »

The club need to sort out the Port Vale ticketing ASAP!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 18:14:39 »

Yep. £15 on the bank. Party time.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 18:17:59 »

Approx 60 people on SB says it was a poor decision. Cheesy

A muff fan was making the point "they could have sold 2.5k tickets today". I just told him they should have sold their initial allocation quicker.
König

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 18:25:27 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/HomeTickets/0,,10341~2386339,00.html

no mention of reduced ticket prices on there
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 18:58:37 »

Totally agree
stfcinbmth

« Reply #98 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 19:02:53 »

Because it's an open end surely the tickets on the SB should be cheaper?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 19:04:10 »

A muff fan was making the point "they could have sold 2.5k tickets today". I just told him they should have sold their initial allocation quicker.

They only sold out the initial 1200 on Thursday, and knew they wouldn't be available on the day.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 03:31:10 »

We all know in practise it doesn't work like this but just suppose finances directly affect the position in the league, then a lower ticket price would put us in the playoffs.. Thus we would then have to fork out for two games, + (possibly) another trip to Wembley. ie That would wipe out any savings made on tickets over the season. I'd rather the prices were as they are & we get to be champions. I've had enough of wembley for now thanks.

From the Dark Side
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 07:09:20 »

Paolo asked for a 14k attendance on Saturday. Not many of those who went to Wembley seemed to be that bothered. Why the hell should we offer further ticket price reductions just so they can jump back on the bandwagon ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 07:26:44 »

Paolo asked for a 14k attendance on Saturday. Not many of those who went to Wembley seemed to be that bothered. Why the hell should we offer further ticket price reductions just so they can jump back on the bandwagon ?

Spot on.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #103 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 07:28:00 »

Couldn't really afford Plymouth and Vale, sorry
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, April 16, 2012, 08:30:28 »

None of those I went with to Wembley have been back to the CG since. These are ex-season tickets holders and those who attend a few games a season. I think the Wembley experience coupled with the £25 tickets are keeping the plastics away, although I'm sure they'll be back for the Vale game to see us lift the trophy!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: