Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adidas Sponsorship  (Read 4996 times)
stfcinbmth

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 15:29:21 »

Saying that, with the publicity PdC gives the club, plus the sponsors via his press conferences, I think it is unlikely anyone will not be renewing unless the club significantly puts their price up.

Let's hope so as we have some high profile sponsors
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 17:13:06 »

I noticed in the Wembley programme that in the advert for Win A Pro Contract, that it says that it's going to be open for nominations from May 2012...so I can assume Samsung will be renewing.

Saying that, with the publicity PdC gives the club, plus the sponsors via his press conferences, I think it is unlikely anyone will not be renewing unless the club significantly puts their price up.

Perhaps they will have an early bird price for sponsorships?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 17:18:56 »

That's good. With the exception of the white sleeve last season, the Adidias kit and general merchandise is absolute class IMO.

If you are a swansea fan Wink
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 17:33:30 »

It's being renewed.

Oh, that's good news then.  Love Adidas stuff.  It was back in October that I heard that it wasn't looking good.

Good news

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
fatbasher

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 18:23:06 »

WRT Adidas. Yes it is in place for next season. I went into the club shop for a replica shirt for my wife to wear to Wembley. Apart from having only XXL available in abundance they had some generic polo shirts, which I bought for her in the end. The lady said there were going to be no more replica shirts in this season, no surprise there but they were going up from £38 to £45 next season as adidas had put their prices up 20% and in fact they resisted a shirt price of £40 this season.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 18:26:35 »

WRT Adidas. Yes it is in place for next season. I went into the club shop for a replica shirt for my wife to wear to Wembley. Apart from having only XXL available in abundance they had some generic polo shirts, which I bought for her in the end. The lady said there were going to be no more replica shirts in this season, no surprise there but they were going up from £38 to £45 next season as adidas had put their prices up 20% and in fact they resisted a shirt price of £40 this season.

£45 is a bit hefty for a bit of nylon, that's PL prices
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 18:29:03 »

Getting to the point now where a football top is becoming a very expensive item of clothing.  I wouldn't expect to see too many sold at those prices.  You would have to really want to pay £45.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 18:34:24 »

Getting to the point now where a football top is becoming a very expensive item of clothing.  I wouldn't expect to see too many sold at those prices.  You would have to really want to pay £45.

Think the polo shirts are far nicer
fatbasher

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 18:43:43 »

Think the polo shirts are far nicer

Agree and will be buying myself one instead of a replica shirt.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 18:55:51 »

I got one o those generic White adidas ones and it's th bollox

Clems Army!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 18:58:40 »

I got one o those generic White adidas ones and it's th bollox
Is the club badge on the right or left?

It's All Good..............
nochee

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 19:10:40 »

Is the club badge on the right or left?
Sewn in or ironed on?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 19:34:17 »

Sewn in or ironed on?

more to the point is it a Swansea or Swindon badge?

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: