Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morecambe Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 42116 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 18:50:23 »

Scum losing after 46 seconds
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 18:58:08 »

Hopefully Northampton win this one and take their foot of the gas against us on Monday Smiley

Anyone any idea if Caddis/Ritchie are close to full fitness?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 18:59:21 »

Caddis could be fit for Monday.

I'd expect various changes on Monday (based on Di Canio's post match).
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:00:12 »

Oh and not sure if its been posted already but Fods racially abused by a Morcambe 'fan'

"@wes_foderingham: I'm still fuming about that racist morecambe fan outside the ground! Lucky I was in a good mood from the result or shit wud have went down!"
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:05:44 »

Oh and not sure if its been posted already but Fods racially abused by a Morcambe 'fan'

"@wes_foderingham: I'm still fuming about that racist morecambe fan outside the ground! Lucky I was in a good mood from the result or shit wud have went down!"

Fods would have been well within his right to drop this cretin. Hope that guy who did that feels proud of being a lowlife racist cunt.

Now, ain't that just like me?
kaufman

« Reply #380 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:08:56 »

Crawley fan rating Clarke today

L. Clarke – 4 – Woeful and should have come off long before. He simply wasn’t interested and was looking at the floor a lot of the time. The fact he didn’t sprint off when he was subbed summed him up today. Buck up or ship out.

and this comment

I hope Leon Clarke's ribs heal soon after the ball "brushed" gainst them in the first half and he whimpered. I'm surprised PDC didn't knock him out with his handbag if he winces like that so readily. Get a grip man!!

I must thank Clarke though, we would not be here without him and the best thing is he's probably completely obvious to that fact  Thank you
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:13:15 »

Has he deleted that - nothing appears on his twitter feed.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:15:19 »

Did anyone else see PDC go straight over to Murray on the halfway line at the of the game, pointing directly at him until he was pretty much face-to-face with him? PDC was not happy! Sometimes I think PDC is a bit OTT in public...but, hey, we're top...
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:17:47 »

Has he deleted that - nothing appears on his twitter feed.
Looks like hes deleted it now.

Not sure if the club can take the issue with it up with the FA or with Morcambe? I know its outside the ground but something needs to be done to stop cunts like that going to football
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:19:45 »

Shrews 1 up.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:21:33 »

Did anyone else see PDC go straight over to Murray on the halfway line at the of the game, pointing directly at him until he was pretty much face-to-face with him? PDC was not happy! Sometimes I think PDC is a bit OTT in public...but, hey, we're top...

PDC mentioned in his interview the player who scored in the previous game who relaxed too much today.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:29:27 »

Shrews 1 up.

Another goal for next season's striker Collins.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
DRS

« Reply #387 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:37:15 »

I agree about pdc being ott in public but i actually think it goes  both ways tbh.Us as fans pick up what we deem to be negative though.For example after rovers last week and a few other poorer gamès he has heaped praise on the players calling them lions etc.
Spud

« Reply #388 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:38:51 »

Last weeks going low to the ground whilst pointing down, directed at the Rovers fans was brilliant by Paolo.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #389 on: Friday, April 6, 2012, 19:40:02 »

I agree about pdc being ott in public but i actually think it goes  both ways tbh.Us as fans pick up what we deem to be negative though.For example after rovers last week and a few other poorer gamès he has heaped praise on the players calling them lions etc.

And he champions the players after a decent performance at full time. Murray isn't our player, if he isn't going to try then he needs some tough love.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: