Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MotoGP 2012  (Read 17374 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, August 10, 2012, 08:55:45 »

happy it was made official, didnt think theyd wait until 15th as originaly stated.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 08:27:39 »

So Hayden is staying with Ducati, Dovizioso is joining him, Ianone and Spies will be on the satelite Pramac team.

Very happy about Crutchlow staying at Tech3, hopefully Bradley Smith will put a good season together too.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 08:38:15 »

No real surprise that Pramac have binned off Barbera. Spends more time in the gravel/medical centre than on the track.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 10:20:48 »

things are shaping up nicely for next season. looking forward to it.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 17:51:54 »

now that was an interesting race. gutted for pedrosa as i really wanted to see him win the championship this year. Its not over but its gonna be bloody hard to catch Lorenzo now.
Great ride from Rossi, and was great to see Bautista get that Gresini onto the podium, was very fitting.
And also with Bautista not having a ride for next season yet he needed to put on a good performance.

Shame for Bradl too, he seems to do well until the closing stages then drops down the pack, he's new so could be down to stamina, or he's still learning how to conserve his tyres. Regardless its been a good opening season for him.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 17:58:58 »

Pretty sure I read that Bautista is staying at Gresini next year. Are you getting him mixed up with Barbera? (Who crashed again - standard).

Thought Crutchlow was nailed on for a podium until he binned it.

Pedrosa was a weird one. I've never seen the pole sitter, or anyone for that matter, pull up and start from the back of the grid after the sighting lap.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 18:12:38 »

Pretty sure I read that Bautista is staying at Gresini next year. Are you getting him mixed up with Barbera? (Who crashed again - standard).

Thought Crutchlow was nailed on for a podium until he binned it.

Pedrosa was a weird one. I've never seen the pole sitter, or anyone for that matter, pull up and start from the back of the grid after the sighting lap.
As far as Im aware Gresini haven't signed anyone up yet, rumours are they want to keep Alvaro but nothings confirmed, Ive also heared if they can get the funding for a 2nd bike they want Jonny Rea.

I know this is only Wiki but...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Grand_Prix_motorcycle_racing_season

In regards to Dani, if i heard correctly the reason he had to start at the back was because he got overtaken by the safety car on the sighting lap. I dunno.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 07:28:47 »

Good to hear Bautista has secured his ride for next season and a good podium for him

Absolutely gutted for Cal today.

Have you seen this about the changes to qualifying next season?
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/New+qualifying+format+announced+for+2013
Can't say im too impressed initailly.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 09:17:25 »

Did Cal run out of fuel? Didn't stay tuned for the post race stuff as I turned straight over to watch the F1.

Not really fussed about the QP changes, not going to make much difference at all. 12 factory/satellite machines and, conveniently, 12 places up for grabs in QP1. Just means that 2 riders will have to do an extra session.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 09:37:00 »

yea, but its only 2 15 minute sessions, i quite enjoy watching qualy.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 10:23:40 »

Yay for Jorge Lorenzo. A deserving world champion, didn't finish lower than 2nd all season and only 1 DNF when he was taken out at Assen. Unlucky for Pedrosa, but that's racing (and I didn't want him to win anyway Smiley).

And yay for Cal Crutchlow, another British podium.

That was worth getting up at 4.30am for.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 14:49:29 »

Yay for Jorge Lorenzo. A deserving world champion, didn't finish lower than 2nd all season and only 1 DNF when he was taken out at Assen. Unlucky for Pedrosa, but that's racing (and I didn't want him to win anyway Smiley).

And yay for Cal Crutchlow, another British podium.

That was worth getting up at 4.30am for.

Happy for Jorge but would have likes Dani to win, I think he deserves a championship. Anyway, it wasn't Stoner.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 15:15:30 »

Granted Dani is a talented rider, but the guy has zero personality. A bit like Stoner and probably why I dislike them both.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: