Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnet Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 39252 times)
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 10:16:38 »

Anything notable from Paolo?

McEveley really showed his class tonight. Slip Caddis back into that back five and it looks superb. He would be a top signing.

Like a lot of people I raised an eyebrow at the selection, but Paolo wins - we won.

Every season we'll debate selection. This year it is exacerbated by having so many viable options and a rotation policy. I'm not a Murray fan, but he took his goal very well. Likewise, I think De Vita is limited, but in the first half he looked good.

Hats off to all of them tonight. Solid without being spectacular.

well summed up
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 10:28:45 »

The last train home from Paddington takes a bloody long time!!!Think we were rolling between there and Reading!

Anyway after a 1.30 get in and work at 9am, the trip was well worth making...great to see an away win, we looked comfortable throughout and the guys who came in did their job!!!

Promotion should be secured with a couple more wins, and I look forward to celebrating the title away at the Pikies!

Onwards to a good Friday!!!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 13:11:31 »

The last train home from Paddington takes a bloody long time!!!Think we were rolling between there and Reading!

Anyway after a 1.30 get in and work at 9am, the trip was well worth making...great to see an away win, we looked comfortable throughout and the guys who came in did their job!!!

Promotion should be secured with a couple more wins, and I look forward to celebrating the title away at the Pikies!

Onwards to a good Friday!!!
Agreed, train took bloody ages.
Great display from the defence and Wes. I wasn't too sure about McEveley up to now but he looked quality last night. Also pleased for Murray who played his best match for us to date.
Confirmed promotion by the end of the Plymouth game Huh? Hmmm
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 13:21:57 »

If my maths is correct, then we could actually be promoted on Monday if Shrewsbury and Southend results go our way.
turbotubbs

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 13:46:04 »

If my maths is correct, then we could actually be promoted on Monday if Shrewsbury and Southend results go our way.
Your maths isn't correct - both Crawley and Shrewsbury, if they lose the next two (i.e. friday and monday) would be on 72 points with 5 to play. This could get them to 87 points. For Torquay, they would be on 75 with four to play, so also possibly 87. So it won't be monday for certain, but defo could be Plymouth.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 15:38:13 »

Kind of PDC to give Nathan Thompson a run out.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 21:37:30 »

BBC Highlights up now http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17520472

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Spud

« Reply #412 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 23:15:57 »

De Vita is a little angry isn't he?!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: