Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnet Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 39253 times)
Spud

« Reply #390 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 23:20:51 »

I love the way that those Barnet fans who thought Sanchez was the messiah earlier on in the season, now realise what a Cunt he is.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 23:23:51 »

I love the way that those Barnet fans who thought Sanchez was the messiah earlier on in the season, now realise what a Cunt he is.
Indeed. Sooner he's axed and Grazioli is in the better for them. Still remember the game at our place when Sanchez just sat down the entire game looking bored. Even the Arkells standers behind him showed more enthusiasm than he did!
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 23:25:58 »

Reckon they are selling themselves a little short - McLeod missed a great chance at the end of the first half and I would say they had a decent amount of possession in the second half.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 23:29:53 »

Great show by the back 4 tonight with Devera MOM for me-dealing with Barnet's best player.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
deltaincline

« Reply #394 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 00:11:19 »

We did a job tonight and had a couple more gears to move up to if needed.

McEveley was superb and definately joint MOM with Alan Mac. When he's fully fit he will be a mother fucker of a signing for us - assuming we can afford him.

I know it was only Barnet we were playing, but we didn't really miss Holmes or Ritchie half as much as I though we would. In Rooney and DeVita we still had plenty of balance and shape, which caused them problems all night when we got the ball out to them.

PDC's hand-signal lecture at the end was maybe the ice breaker we and he all needed, but I worry that he's become personally insulted by the recent booing.

I hope he's not going to act like a fucking pussy everytime he gets a bit of frustrated stick from the fans though. If he doesn't realise it himself, someone in the club should spell it out for him that last Saturdays booing of his choice of substitution was just bourne out of frustration.

SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 00:30:27 »

McEveley was superb and definately joint MOM with Alan Mac. When he's fully fit he will be a mother fucker of a signing for us - assuming we can afford him.

His contract is up at the end of year isn't it? So will be on a free assuming we can afford his wages..

brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 06:13:00 »

He's here on loan with a view to a permanant signing ala Holmes so presumably if we like him and he likes us,he'll be joining the revolution in the summer
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 06:30:48 »

I've never been to Barnet, is the slope that bad?

The players don't get cramp, they get crampons.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 07:17:29 »

As an aside, I doubt Bostock is too happy with being an unused sub two games running.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #399 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 07:58:45 »

name a crewe player?
Nick Powell.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 08:29:50 »

As an aside, I doubt Bostock is too happy with being an unused sub two games running.
Well if he does have an attitude problem then I think it's a good way if seeing his true colours. If he knows what's good for him the toys will stay in the pram and he'll use that frustration for a worldy performance when he gets the opportunity.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 08:32:31 »

He didn't play too much for the Wendies did he? I wonder if it is a case of bringing his fitness up a bit.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 08:42:38 »

We have loads of games coming up in a short time frame. I am sure he will be needed.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 09:07:30 »

McEveley was immense last night in both defensive and attacking phases, put in a couple of absolutely perfect balls in the box, one of which Risser put away.  I havent seen anything from Kennedy or Cibo to suggest they are capable of putting in a performance like McEveley did last night.

As someone else mentioned Nathan Thompson seems to have lost the abilty to control his arms, it like a string puppet.

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 10:12:22 »

Nice to see a comfortable win with the squad rotated. Keeps them all keen.
Just a matter of when ladbrokes pays me out, not if .
 Think Di canio has got too touchy over the booing. Don't like it as he is paid to make decisions but taking Connell off when Murray was utter shit on saturday is why fans got miffed.
Imagine what he'd be like if we were a mid table outfit...
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: