Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bring back Kerrouche  (Read 11185 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:56:46 »

Out of interest.How have city done since tevez returned?

won 1 and drawn 2

worth noting that City were losing all three games (0-1, 0-1 and 1-3) when Tevez was bought on.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:59:18 »

The problem isn't the strikers, it's the lack of overlapping full backs which can break down sides which only defend and play hoof ball.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 20:04:36 »

The problem isn't the strikers, it's the lack of overlapping full backs which can break down sides which only defend and play hoof ball.

So perhaps while Caddis is missing we need a plan B. Why not put the wingers on their natural sides so they can get to the by-line. Benson and De Vita are both pretty strong in the air and can attack the crosses.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Coca Fola

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 20:05:22 »

I'd like to see De Vita get a run in his preferred position alongside Benson.
We all saw what De Vita was like upfront in the first few games. Too lightweight, he's better on the wing.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 20:14:47 »

We all saw what De Vita was like upfront in the first few games. Too lightweight, he's better on the wing.

That was with Bodin alongside him. Arguably, Bodin improved with experience by his side so why not Raffa?

All I'm saying is that De Vita has lost his place on the wing, why not consider him available for the frontline if need be.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 20:24:57 »

De Vita is also used to this league now and has proven that he is very capable in the air.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 22:25:06 »

He played well upfront against Huddersfield in the FA Cup. He isnt a natural winger and to be honest given the fact we now have 3 players ahead of him in the pecking order we dont actually need him as a winger now.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 08:24:58 »

He played well upfront against Huddersfield in the FA Cup. He isnt a natural winger and to be honest given the fact we now have 3 players ahead of him in the pecking order we dont actually need him as a winger now.

And for me that is a good point because a few of our players have shown up better against better opposition,maybe due to the fact the game is a bit slower and they have a bit more time.

For me De Vita and maybe Risser will look much better in a higher division,Ferry and Caddis will certainly and Alan Mac is without doubt a better player than league two.
clarkystfc

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 09:51:52 »

really think kerrouche could be the partner benson needs different types of player benson holds the ball up and also flicks on well kerrouche running in behind is different to what connell/bodin offer really dont think murray has anything to offer in any shape of the game but de vita could do the same role if kerrouche is totally out of the picture but if all else fails i would also think Matt Ritchie could play off benson he has a great strike on him and with holmes and rooney on the wings his selfish shooting would be more acceptable playing up front just a few ideas? If we had benson from the start of the season and if we had a decent foil for him really think we would have pissed the league by now but summer signings up front for league 1 will be crucial and marlon pack from cheltenham in midfield would make us very strong next year!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 09:53:08 »

he is di canio, he'll do what he wants
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 11:06:00 »

So perhaps while Caddis is missing we need a plan B. Why not put the wingers on their natural sides so they can get to the by-line. Benson and De Vita are both pretty strong in the air and can attack the crosses.

this, totally agree wiggy.
Flashheart

« Reply #56 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 11:08:08 »

I think plan B is injured also
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 11:09:18 »

I think plan B is injured also

Is he the music twat in the suit?

not sure he is the answer.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
paul backskin

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 12:45:16 »

lets not kid ourselves here gents, top of the league or not, if there is a prolific forward out there, is a club likely to let him sign or loan to another club? erm no. we are also in league two. I have to say i think that mr murray is dire, iv seen him alot and he doesn't inspire any confidence at all. i am very dissapointed with how PDC has treated billy, my opinion is that he is a very talented player with great feet and pace, people only start scoring goals as a striker with a good run in the team and good service, billys only lack luster performance was against chelt when he received very little service at all and when it was it was lumped to him in the air to win against two massive centre halfs. i think he should be a part of our side and am very sad to see him go out on loan again, even more so if we sell/release him in the summer.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 12:58:58 »

Paragraphs gentlemen, paragraphs.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: