Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bring back Kerrouche  (Read 11184 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 17:15:22 »

Look at his goals to games.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 17:20:48 »

Alan Connells becoming a bit Billy Paynter isnt he?

Some seem to think he's great, others seem to think he's shit and misses loads of chances.

Somewhere inbetween the two i'd say...

He is not shit that is for sure,good player but like all the squad will have to be patient and take his chances,which he didn't do at Wembley(a tough chance)and a sitter yesterday.
Kerrouche is history on account of his off field antics i reckon.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 17:22:07 »

The only reason Connells chance at Wembley was tough is because he went for glory.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DRS

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 17:25:10 »

In response to the goals to game argument i would also say look at his clubs to years
Dozno9

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 17:40:30 »

No one in this squad apart from Benson would score more than 10/15 goals next year up front anyway so as long as we have enough firepower to get us up this year the discussion of choosing between the half strikers that we have currently will be eased.

We are top but to be in April and PDC not yet decided on his top 2 is pretty fucking shoddy. But then we're top of the league so what do I know.
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 17:43:12 »

If someone had said last May that we would be top next April without having a proven strike force....
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 17:50:51 »

No one in this squad apart from Benson would score more than 10/15 goals next year up front anyway so as long as we have enough firepower to get us up this year the discussion of choosing between the half strikers that we have currently will be eased.

We are top but to be in April and PDC not yet decided on his top 2 is pretty fucking shoddy. But then we're top of the league so what do I know.
I think he knows who his top 2 are and he's got one of them in Benson. He's just not been able to get the other one in yet but it sure as hell has not been for the want of trying. Just goes to show how hard it is to bring in decent strikers. I expect this to be successfully addressed in the summer though.

It's definitely a shame he fell it with Kerrouche though, whatever the reasons were.
Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 18:11:54 »

It's easy to say PDC keeps chopping and changing but since Benson came along, that just has not been the case.

There's only really one position that is not settled really, asides from that it is quite a settled team.
Dozno9

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 18:15:11 »

It was until quite recently and that's why the results haven't been as good as they have been. I blame Caddis.
Coca Fola

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:35:59 »

Quote from: sonicyouth link=topjavascript:void(0);ic=47607.msg1063173#msg1063173 date=1333296731
I think Fola may have been fishing.
Nope. Kerrouche ability wise is better than Connell and De Vita in my opinion. I know they're hardly comparable but look at City handing Tevez a second chance after something much worse. The reality is if he hadn't have gone on loan to Oxford I think most people would be calling for Paolo to give him another chance.
DRS

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:40:44 »

Out of interest.How have city done since tevez returned?
Coca Fola

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:41:18 »

What has that got to do with it?
Coca Fola

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:43:55 »

The fact is we're struggling for goals at the moment and now have a striker shortage, and we have someone who averages 1 in 2 not even in the squad.
Peacocks-Lucky-Coat

Dishonest Abe

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:44:24 »

What has that got to do with it?

Could be down to team morale. Wouldn't want Kerrouche fucking up the dressing room... Not that I think he would, but it wouldn't help the confidence of our other strikers if he did come straight back and into the starting 11.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 19:52:30 »

I'd like to see De Vita get a run in his preferred position alongside Benson.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: