Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bring back Kerrouche  (Read 11188 times)
Coca Fola

« on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 13:32:45 »

That is all.
DRS

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 13:43:04 »

Fuck off,That is all
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 13:52:20 »

fuck me we've not scored for two games, and some fans are acting like we're gonna get relegated, look at the fucking league table, we're top, with games in hand, and the BEST goal differnce in the league. Kerrouche has done fuck all since he's been dropped he did fuck all when on loan at the scum if he'd scored a hat-trick when he was there then i'd say put him the starting line up, he hasn't.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 13:56:54 »

No - he's out of the squad for a reason and we haven't exactly struggled since he was dropped.

I've said before, I didn't go to Crawley but Kerrouche didn't impress me as anything special in any of the games I saw him play.  His performance against Soton in the cup was as poor as anything I've seen from a Town player over the past few years.

We need another striker next season but never in a million years is that Kerrouche.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:06:32 »

Still been our 2nd best striker this season IMO but he clearly has no future here.

In Paolo i trust
Flashheart

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:29:10 »

Wasn't long ago that Connell was the answer to our prayers and should start every match.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:34:10 »

Wasn't long ago that Connell was the answer to our prayers and should start every match.

That wasn't the case people were making at all
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:34:18 »

As someone else on the TEF has said before, there is a reason why he has a relatively prolific goalscoring record but a high turnover of clubs.

Did nothing of note at Oxford so cannot see why anyone thinks he would be a vast improvement on Connell.
Flashheart

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:39:03 »

That wasn't the case people were making at all

Except it was

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:46:23 »

Except it was

Who should play instead then?
Best option we have whether people like it or not
Flashheart

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:50:43 »

I'm not even sure he is the best option.

I'd rather we didn't send Bodin away. But considering we did, give Storey a chance. Time and time again it's been pointed out that Connell's goals and occasional good performance are papering over the cracks. Not just by myself, I'm not the only one not to have noticed.

Also, players like Bodin and Storey would add something different.
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 14:55:46 »

People blether on, and perhaps rightly so at times, about Connell's ability to hold up the ball and bringing others into play.

That's all very well but we already have one of those in Benson.

I'd much rather Benson was accompanied by a player with pace and trickery. I disagree with PDC playing Murray because I would rather he played Bodin in that role instead, but I can still understand why he does.
DRS

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:03:38 »

I would play rooney behind benson
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:05:02 »

I do feel Bodin has been harshly treated. One ineffective game against Cheltenham and he's been ostracised again.

Connell has had a good season for us but you could tell from August that PDC is not convinced by him.

Murray offers us pace and movement but does not have the fitness to sustain it. Has been a woeful finisher unfortunately.

I think PDC will be after at least one striker with a proven League One goalscoring record this summer. Could be an entertaining saga to follow this summer...
Flashheart

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:06:24 »

I would play rooney behind benson

Or this
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: