Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Player highlights  (Read 1621 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 18:55:04 »

Is it just me or are they only available in low quality? The vids have options for med and high but this just seems to break it.
Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 20:10:37 »

Yep, same here.  I sent them an email to moan about it a few weeks back, got standard crap back about clearing my cache etc etc, since I sent them screenshots to prove what the problem was I haven't heard from them again.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 10:52:21 »

I've noticed it as well. The match day commentary is also crap - constantly stopping and starting - and that's if it is actually available. A few times I've ended up listening to the other team's commentary because ours either hasn't started or it's a pain in the arse.

All in all it's a pretty piss poor service. But one that some of us have no other choice but to use if we want to listen to the Town play or watch the highlights.......and there was me thinking that monopolies weren't allowed any more.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 13:49:40 »

I've noticed it as well. The match day commentary is also crap - constantly stopping and starting - and that's if it is actually available. A few times I've ended up listening to the other team's commentary because ours either hasn't started or it's a pain in the arse.

All in all it's a pretty piss poor service. But one that some of us have no other choice but to use if we want to listen to the Town play or watch the highlights.......and there was me thinking that monopolies weren't allowed any more.

How many Monpolies and Mergers Commissions are there?! Exactly!  A fucking conspiracy, I tell thee.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: