Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley  (Read 28833 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 22:13:09 »

I find it amazing that Steve Evans is focussing on this rather than the VAt increase on pies.

He'll just keep to cold pies instead.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #76 on: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 22:15:21 »

He'll just keep to cold pies instead.
I supppse he's got enough hot air to heat them up quickly
dell returns

« Reply #77 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 06:27:41 »

The Football League must give both teams a points deduction for bringing the game into disrepute.

Crawley and Bradford are both equally guilty, with further sending offs on top of those imposed by the referee, I'm pretty sure this is the worst case in English football (regarding red cards). Crawley's six yellow cards in a game is also a disciplinary offence and a fine will be imposed on Crawley

The coverage shown will not help the case of either teams.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 06:40:01 »

I thought a points deduction was a ridiculous suggestion since the authorities would never do it in a million years, then somebody reminded me of Man U v Arsenal in 1990 who had one and two points deducted respectively.

wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 13:35:20 »

Claude Davis apologises to everyone - except Bradford !

'I would like to place on record my apologies to my employers and the supporters for my reactive behaviour at the end of our match with Bradford City.'

'I would like to offer my unreserved apologies to the Directors of Crawley Town Football Club, the supporters, the Gaffer and staff plus my team mates. I have let every single one of them down with my actions.'

What a worthless 'apology'
kerry red

« Reply #80 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 14:10:26 »

They should pulp down the club, directors and the fat-twat manager and turn it into a roll of toilet paper so everyone could wipe their arses on it.

Even Wimbledon in their Vinnie Jones heyday weren't this bad
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, March 30, 2012, 15:06:50 »

They should pulp down the club, directors and the fat-twat manager and turn it into a roll of toilet paper so everyone could wipe their arses on it.

Even Wimbledon in their Vinnie Jones heyday weren't this bad

I wholeheartedly agree.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:06:16 »

After yesterday's game at Burton, Evans said " We dominated from start to finish and the stats will be frightening " the actual stats were 49% Burton, 51% Crawley with Burton having 4 shots to Crawleys 5 shots on target.
McFadzean Played so obviously wasn't red carded v Bradford, He did get another yellow card yesterday though.
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:12:07 »

I think they have appealed McFadzean's red card so he is allowed to play until that is sorted out.

Reading the "Gaffer's Sunday Updates" from Steve Evans on the Crawley website never fails to amuse. An amazing exercise in self promotion and propaganda.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:12:08 »

After yesterday's game at Burton, Evans said " We dominated from start to finish and the stats will be frightening " the actual stats were 49% Burton, 51% Crawley with Burton having 4 shots to Crawleys 5 shots on target.
McFadzean Played so obviously wasn't red carded v Bradford, He did get another yellow card yesterday though.

McFadzean wasn't red carded at Bradford, but along with Mills has been charged by the FA for incidents not seen by the Referee. So both will probably get bans once those charges have been heard. In Mills' case I would guess that he he will miss another 3 or 4 games after his Red card ban.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:19:11 »

McFadzean wasn't red carded at Bradford, but along with Mills has been charged by the FA for incidents not seen by the Referee. So both will probably get bans once those charges have been heard. In Mills' case I would guess that he he will miss another 3 or 4 games after his Red card ban.
Mills ain't going to see much more of this season then. Ive noticed that Southend are the only team in the top seven To be playing their last game at home on May 5th so should be interesting on the last day.
kerry red

« Reply #86 on: Sunday, April 1, 2012, 15:45:18 »

Wont bother us much as we'll already be champions by then
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 15:52:07 »

McFadean lost his appeal against his dismissal and has been given a 3 match ban.

I am assuming his original offence was violent conduct, which I expect should carry a 3 match ban in itself.  So should the ban not be extended by a game for a frivalous appeal?
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 17:34:02 »

Macfadzean clearly punches a Bradford player so any appeal was frivolous and should attract a further 1 match ban
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 19:28:27 »

I see Crawley have taken the captaincy off Mills as his behaviour against Bradford was apparently 'not fitting that of a club captain.The reputation of Crawley Town FC as a welcoming, family club is paramount to out ongoing strategy of development and we will not tolerate incidents such as that at Bradford.''

And yet they still employ that fat Bobby Davro, who apparently tells his players to break opposition players legs.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: