Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Any team can make history. Only a great team can write it.'  (Read 7449 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 22:08:00 »

Right now i am literally writing history... 6500 words of it. And it's shite.

As is that slogan.

What's it on?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 22:38:18 »

"No lazy cunts beyond this point"

We have a winner
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 09:26:12 »

What's it on?

It's a mini dissertation on the 1839 County Police Act and it's implications on Wiltshire... boring to most, but it's the road I'll be going down in my final year; incendiarism as rural protest.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 10:45:47 »

It's a mini dissertation on the 1839 County Police Act and it's implications on Wiltshire... boring to most, but it's the road I'll be going down in my final year; incendiarism as rural protest.

I like the semi colon followed by incendiarism as rural protest  Smiley....fascinating stuff. Wilts was a hotbed of agitation during the 1830's....Bassett particularly notorious for "Captain Swing" riots. Forget the Royal...they'd have hung George IV.
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 10:53:45 »

Yeah, Swing and Chartism will be my main focus i think. Especially Chartism in the 1840's once physical-force measures came in to play. Just read a piece on the Newport Rising, really interesting.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 11:22:51 »

Yeah, Swing and Chartism will be my main focus i think. Especially Chartism in the 1840's once physical-force measures came in to play. Just read a piece on the Newport Rising, really interesting.

It's well worth a trip to Newport, to do a walk around connected to John Frost...there's also similar sort of things in Merthyr and Monmouth.

I've made two attempts to find the Chartist's Cave, failed both times, it's only relatively small and there's a lot of space above the valleys.

The cave is where Chartists were supposed to have stored arms and held clandestine meetings....maybe I should try again with a sat nav  Sad

[url width=320 height=240]http://www.blaenau-gwent.gov.uk/images/Images_Heritage/Chartists_Cave_pic.JPG[/url]
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 11:35:29 »

Can you email me a copy when finished Lucien?
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 15:27:27 »

Which one? The actual dissertation might be worth reading, but not the thing i'm doing now!

ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 18:04:06 »

mail it .... mail it....mail it .... mail it....mail it .... mail it....mail it .... mail it....mail it .... mail it
WE WANT TO READ THE FUCKER (stop being so shy monkey fingers)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: