Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Bodin heads to Crewe  (Read 6516 times)
News Monkey

« on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 17:00:05 »

Bodin heads to Crewe

BILLY Bodin has moved on loan to Crewe Alexandra for the rest of the season.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/9608289.Bodin_heads_to_Crewe/r/?ref=rss

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:30:33 »

What a strange one that is
Coca Fola

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:31:53 »

If he's not gonna play here he may as well go out and get games. If a young player is going to go anywhere to play games Crewe is pretty much the best option. Plus this gives Crewe more of a chance of knocking the scum off of 7th place...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:32:50 »

Well I know we're not allowed to criticise PDC-but Bodin or Tehoue/Murray?The former for me.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:34:16 »

Benson-Connell-Bodin in that order for me
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 20:38:08 »

I thought Benson and Bodin looked a partnership that could develop really well. Bodin seemed to read the flick ons from Benson well and make good runs. Di Canio made a lot of noise about Bodin being our player when he came back in Jan but maybe Billy's felt he deserves a place and asked to go out on loan again.

I think it's really difficult for the 2nd strikers to hold their place as PdC will chop and change so the partnerships don't develop. Bodin played well against Daggers, scored one and hit the post with a sublime turn and shot but was pulled off after about 50mins against Cheltenham.

Agree Crewe's a good place for his development as Bodin has got ability and if they catch the Pox even better
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 20:39:35 »

As per what seems common consensus, Bodin should be playing ahead of Murray and Tehoue. I fear we won't see him in STFC red again, as I don't recall him signing that new contract.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 20:45:31 »

Bodin must've shit in Paolo's shoes before the Crewe game or something because this decision makes no sense at all. The two loan strikers should've been sent back if it meant we had to offload players to bring in the two loan players today.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 20:56:50 »

We should be trying to grow a promising young player of our own.  Instead we bring in the likes of Murray and Tehoue who I don't believe offer anything that Bodin doesn't.  Very disappointing.
kerry red

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 21:03:02 »

As I said on another thread maybe Crewe will take Bodin+cash for Nick Powell in the summer
Flashheart

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 21:04:55 »

We should be trying to grow a promising young player of our own.  Instead we bring in the likes of Murray and Tehoue who I don't believe offer anything that Bodin doesn't.  Very disappointing.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 21:07:32 »

Bodin's gone out on loan, it's a fucking travesty! Have a word with yourselves you silly cunts.

He obviously doesn't feature in PdC's immediate plans. Just think of the other promising youngsters we've had on the books who've not had the game time, declined to go out on loan, rotted in the reserves and then drifted into the non-league wilderness.

Fair fucks to Billy actually wanting to/agreeing to go out on loan.
Flashheart

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 21:09:13 »

Bodin's gone out on loan, it's a fucking travesty! Have a word with yourselves you silly cunts.

He obviously doesn't feature in PdC's immediate plans. Just think of the other promising youngsters we've had on the books who've not had the game time, declined to go out on loan, rotted in the reserves and then drifted into the non-league wilderness.

Fair fucks to Billy actually wanting to/agreeing to go out on loan.

I intended to say something along the lines of this
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 21:10:40 »

Oh, and.....

HE'S ONLY 19 FOR FUCKS SAKE

It's bonkers to expect him to be in the first team every week
DRS

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 21:12:18 »

This may be a far fetched idea but what if it was Bodins choice?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: