Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Di Canio to register as a player  (Read 2215 times)
Give us an S

Ignore
« on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 18:43:54 »

Wouldn't it be great if we had the title sewn up and he came on to play for 15 mins in the last home game if it's sealed by then! Or at Bradford. I know he always wants the players to take credit, but it would be brilliant to see!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 18:46:24 »

Think you have to be registered before the season starts otherwise they won't allow it unless it's an emergency and we had no strikers available.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 18:49:54 »

Shame. Wasn't sure about free agents.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:10:36 »

Think you have to be registered before the season starts otherwise they won't allow it unless it's an emergency and we had no strikers available.
I dont think that is the case. He would be classed as an "unemployed player" and as such we could register him. I dont think there is any chance of PDC coming out of retirement though.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Coca Fola

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:12:46 »

I thought he did register at the start of the season? He was allocated a squad number.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:24:09 »

I'm sure he touched upon this in one of his columns. He said he wouldnt - because it would take the focus away from his players, who had won the league, not him.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 19:34:58 »

I feel fairly sure he'd be attacked by an opposition player, punch him, kick the ref in the bollocks and storm off to the stands.  With a cheeky headbutt for the 4th official on the way.

That sounds great.

Never knowingly overstated.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 22:43:37 »

It would also portray him as a selfish arrogant egoistic cock from the media.

penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 22:50:18 »

He would get the runaround, even at this level, ridiculous.

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: