Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What will you take to Wembley?  (Read 39060 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 15:17:27 »

Wembley tat bought

1xPDC "“We go to Wembley not as tourists but as warriors, singing our own song" T-Shirt
1xJPT Swindon Scarf from some street trader for the Mrs
2xBastard Annoying horns for my lad and his mate
1xSwindon water bottle for youngest son so he doesn't feel left out.
1xJPT Program

Bring it on.

How did you manage to get away without your lad wanting a flag?  My mother-in-law took my boys into the Brunel on Thursday and came home with 2 flags and 2 horns.  Apparently it was £8 for 1 flag or 2 for £10.  Seemed a bit daft getting a flag and horn for my youngest as he's not going, but her money!

I can see Josh and the flag being a recipe for disaster and pity the people sitting in front or behind us!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 15:18:08 »

I asked him, he said naaaaaah. No idea why, didn't question it Smiley
Barry Scott

« Reply #137 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 15:21:34 »

I'm tempted to go and buy some scarfs just for my car. I like passing cars with Swindon scarfs on the way to and from away games, so I'd like to pass on that same happiness to others.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:09:28 »

Pride

I come from a land down-under
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:11:46 »

Some paracetamol for the hang-over I'm going to get after our win Pint
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:15:03 »

I have been dragging out my illness from my holiday in Argentina saying I've been for blood tests, hospital appointments usw. as I had 2 new job interviews & I have one next weekin Berlin. The excuses are running thin.

My flight back is Monday evening, good knows what bullshit I will have to make up this time.
Quite frankly I don't give a flying fuck

COME ON YOOOOUUU REDS !

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:24:47 »

If you wear a pair of Lasderhosen so we can recognise you I'm sure you'll get bought a couple of pints.

Actually I think I'll recognise you anyway.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 16:41:54 »

I asked him, he said naaaaaah. No idea why, didn't question it Smiley

Don't blame you.  We'vre already had a drink knocked off the kitchen side from the flag being waved around!
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 17:07:01 »

I'm tempted to go and buy some scarfs just for my car. I like passing cars with Swindon scarfs on the way to and from away games, so I'd like to pass on that same happiness to others.
Im exactly the same, love seeing other town fans travelling around the country with a cheeky scarf out of the back window
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 17:11:54 »

Actually I think I'll recognise you anyway.

The mullett & David Hasselhoff tshirt is a bit of a giveaway

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 17:55:04 »

Im exactly the same, love seeing other town fans travelling around the country with a cheeky scarf out of the back window

'90 & '93, especially '93 I saw shitloads on the way up, then the race to get back to town before the coachand seeing the mob outside that boozer at Coate cheering every car with colours on as they drove past....fantastic menories!

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 18:29:19 »

'90 & '93, especially '93 I saw shitloads on the way up, then the race to get back to town before the coachand seeing the mob outside that boozer at Coate cheering every car with colours on as they drove past....fantastic menories!

Ironside i equate you to a modern day Jeckyll and Hyde.....are you in the Green Man tomorow i will buy you a pint of that bubbly experimental Jeckyl and Hyde stuff if you are Cheesy
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 18:49:34 »

Wembley tat bought

1xPDC "“We go to Wembley not as tourists but as warriors, singing our own song" T-Shirt
1xJPT Swindon Scarf from some street trader for the Mrs
2xBastard Annoying horns for my lad and his mate
1xSwindon water bottle for youngest son so he doesn't feel left out.
1xJPT Program

Bring it on.

Where's the Nintendo DS, so your eldest can play as Swindon on Fifa 12 saying; "dad, dad look I've scored" as the real match is in progress  Smiley

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 20:23:40 »

Where's the Nintendo DS, so your eldest can play as Swindon on Fifa 12 saying; "dad, dad look I've scored" as the real match is in progress  Smiley

That wasn't far from the truth in his early day. Thankfully no more.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 21:12:21 »

I'm all set. Spent today in London, just had an Italian and have bought my pre-match beers for tomorrow. Just about to have a couple in the hotel bar then it's off to bed for an early night.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: