Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Torquay Official Matchday Thread  (Read 35561 times)
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:24:23 »

Great win, energetic performance, Connell classy and ran his socks off, Risser bullet header!

Will now enjoy the Wembley experience, comforted by the fact we're 7 points clear with a game in hand!

Laaaaaaaavs it  Beers

#VivaKenBarlow!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:26:39 »

Well done you lot. We lost to a better team tonight.  Clap

I reckon you'll finish in top spot easily. I'll be very happy if we make it into third place behind Shrewsbury. That's just about achievable for us..   Thumb

First 20 minutes you were the better side. Knocked the ball about really well. Hope you do make the top 3. Got a lot of respect for Ling and Taylor. Good luck.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:28:15 »

This Robins all over the world song is a bit shit.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:28:57 »

Thoroughly enjoyed that game, though we were second best for the first fifteen minutes but once we got over the initial nerves and settled down we played well.  Thought Torquay were a good side but we did end up outclassing them at the end.  They seemed to make it a bit easier for us when they made their substitutions, they went to 4-4-2 but lumped the ball up instead of playing round us.  Very pleased for Risser, but I'll bet we see remarks that he was the worst player on the field!!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:29:41 »

This Robins all over the world song is a bit shit.

That guy cannot sing whatsoever!

#VivaKenBarlow!
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:31:46 »

Where the fuck do BBC Wilts get their scores from??? Apparently Leeds won 7-3 at the City Ground just now, surely there's no point even trying to give out other scores if half of them are wrong cos then you can't even trust the correct ones!
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:32:42 »

Very pleased with the second half performance, almost back to our best. Risser was a rock today and Ferry played a blinder. Great to see Connell play well and for the full 90 minutes! What's happened to Bodin? Any news on Caddis?

Crowd were quiet again (like a library  Cheesy)

Wembley here we come!
Sounded loud where I was in the TE
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:38:11 »

Great performance tonight. We looked a little shaky in the first 15 minutes or so and Torquay were knocking the ball around really well but we battled well tonight and once we got on the ball we caused them problems. We dominated the 2nd half and there was only going to be one winner when Risser netted that bullet header.

Smith, Connell, Ferry, Ritchie and Risser were all brilliant tonight. Devera did well at RB and Holmes looks decent on the left.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:40:13 »

Just saw the goals on yocal news. Asked the Mrs to confirm that it was on OG, she wasn't sure. Then I told her which one Connell is. FFS.

Anyway OG but who cares.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:40:53 »

Sounded loud where I was in the TE

TE started off well but faded badly. DRS managed a few mumbles and hand claps.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:41:33 »

And I noticed more of the crowd are staying until the 'Paolo scarf waving ceremony' happens.

He is Paolo...and he does what he wants !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:42:31 »

TE started off well but faded badly. DRS managed a few mumbles and hand claps.
Sounded good on the commentary as well.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:43:47 »

Any news on what Ciobocci's injury is? I thought ankle but it looked like he iced his calf?

Also heard PDC's interview, yes I get he is the boss and the fact we are top is proof enough he got it right. Still reckon AC got a bit of a rough deal Smiley But I strongly agree the DeVita has been mightily unlucky with the way the signings have played out too.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:46:07 by Batch » Logged
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:44:22 »

Sounded good on the commentary as well.

Must only sound quiet from SB end of the DRS then, either that or I'm becoming deaf in my old age.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 22:44:53 »

Great performance tonight! Delighted to get the three points more than anything else and too see the team playing with freedom again. Thought the back four looked a lot more solid than sat, Risser was decent despite a few shaky moments. Definately helped to have Macca back in at CB. Thought Cibo, had cracking game until picking up a knock  Hope he's fit for Wembley because he's a god! Thought Ferry was back to his best and Smith's energy benefited him. Delighted for Connell and hope he starts on sunday because he fully deserves it! Anywho, roll on wembley! Win, lose or draw we can be thoroughly proud of what the club has achieved so far this season.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: