Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has PDC been reading Thisis  (Read 5230 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 23:18:05 »

They were told to pipe down by several blokes around the same area. The crowd might be a bit quiet tomorrow because of the nerves but wont expect Paolo to be getting any stick.
i think there has been some sort of club appeal for everyone to turn up with Wembley paraphanalia, flags, scarves, t-shirts etc, although i think you have it right with the nerves
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 23:32:01 »

i think there has been some sort of club appeal for everyone to turn up with Wembley paraphanalia, flags, scarves, t-shirts etc, although i think you have it right with the nerves
I'm glad it's an evening game then, not so many kids with Horns !
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 23:57:19 »

I'm glad it's an evening game then, not so many kids with Horns !

I think my boy has one of nearly everything from the Wembley shop in town, apart from the fucking horns, repugnant things
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 23:58:02 »

Theres a Wembley shop in town?! Where?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 00:01:10 »

Brunnel centre I think, haven't been there but it looks well stocked from the pictures.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 05:40:24 »

He's talking about the absolute fucking dickheads who boo at half time and full time if we lose a game. Paolo is spot on. Some of our fans, are brain dead idiots.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 05:54:38 »

Would have to agree with comments about STFC fanbase as some comments even on here are from fuckwits who need to look at themselves before making comments...some seem to think that everything and everybody is negitive and will go wrong as their small little lifes have and are...!!!

PDC has taken a club in tumoil with half a dozen players who were left overs from the debacle of last year.

He has created a team likely to be promoted and hopefully successful at Wembley on Sunday.

If I remember correctly other cadidates who were in line for the job were Johnson who went to Northampton and Buckle to Wovers...not very succesful were they  !!! 

Yes, Swindon are exceptionally lucky to have secured Di Canio's services.

Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 06:42:19 »

The title is very misleading: "quelle surprise"

They can comment and say they prefer this player or that player, but they don't judge like they are a manager at the top level.

You should see the way some go blethering on about Connell on twitter, I've had to block/un-follow some already . The fact we are top of the league is wasted on them.
Dozno9

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 07:06:07 »

I question his substitutions at times, wonder why he continues to keep our top scorers on the bench or not in the squad at all and I piss and whinge to my missus and mates but then I know fuck all and we're top 'o league. I would never boo the team or shout at the players as they're our players FFS and the mongs who do should not go.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 07:11:55 »

That's just beautiful.

'Blessed are those who don't follow the stupid...'
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 07:22:47 »

Get with the programme you fat ginger cunt.

I bought five wembleys so I am prepared to let you have one at a special price.

Message me if interested.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 07:58:59 »

I question his substitutions at times, wonder why he continues to keep our top scorers on the bench or not in the squad at all and I piss and whinge to my missus and mates

I think most football fans do that at some point, I seriously doubt this kind of thing pisses Paolo off. If you can't talk about this kind of thing after a game its a pretty sad situation, and its a million miles from not being 100% behind Paolo.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 09:45:36 »

I cant even look at 'thisis' anymore, its just populated by moronic, spasticated legdraggers, who at best go to one game a year and for some reason think they have the right to criticise the manager, staff and players. Wankers.

Ive got fired up again........... Angry
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 10:44:39 »

ThisIs can be effectively ignored in all circumstances, but obviously someone at the club has attracted Paolo attention to it.

This is very bad, I wish there were a way of making Paolo see that its not even 99% of our fans that are good, its 99.9% if not more.

I think the booing on Saturday (and whenever we lose) and the constant whinging about Connell and singing his name at games when we aren't winning (whch is rare) is getting to him and could turn him against the majority of fans eventually. Have some faith in him FFS, yes I know that some people on here said on Saturday that fans deserve the right to boo the performance, I don't think these fans deserve Paolo.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 10:45:25 »

Calm down.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: