Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Homles  (Read 33585 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #255 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 22:59:59 »

McNamee is better than Rooney and Homles. In my opinion anyway.

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 23:02:05 »

Holmes is a bit of a luxury player. Decent but not convinced he matches our ambitions. Most of our squad are the same mind and we have spent big this year.
I've slated the board before,but they have backed di canio big time this season.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 23:18:22 »

I agree

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 23:22:10 »

Rooney needs to hit the byeline once and a while, he always cuts in on his right and becomes predictable after a while.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 23:27:08 »

To be honest, I am quite dissapointed that Holmes seems to have been played on the left so much. I assumed that he had been signed to provied Ritchie with competition.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
deltaincline

« Reply #260 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 23:32:24 »

No offence, but Holmes looks like a journeyman winger to me. Bandy-legged, no real pace and very predictable.

We'll need better quality than him if we are to push on next season
SouthcoastRed

IN PAOLO WE TRUST

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 23:52:44 »

Holmes appears to flatter to deceive...

He frustrates me because he always appears to 'do the hard work' then miss an opportunity.
There have been a number of times where he has the ball, the fast break is on... he glides past one... two... cuts inside as the town storm forward.... and then just puts his foot on the ball and allows the box to fill up with defenders.

If he was to have a few sessions with Yoda and learn to 'let go of his fears' - I think he would be awesome.

Sad

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 06:02:56 »

I heard he'll get a two year contract @ £5k per week.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 06:35:00 »

I like Holmes. So there.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 06:39:51 »

Holmes is shit. All our players are shit. We're going to get relegated and we're all going to die.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 07:04:14 »

No he isn't
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 07:08:59 »

I used to hate mcnamee
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 07:21:04 »

No he isn't

In your opinion.
DRS

« Reply #268 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 07:57:57 »

Think people maybe a bit harsh here.I think he is unfortunate in a way that he has ended up here when we have been poor in general and that we have had key players injured meaning the whole team have suffered
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 08:20:55 »

Not forgetting that Holmes has been played out of position the last few games too.  There have been times when Holmes has got forward only for no fucker to be in the box so he's had to hold up play and by that time it's too late.

Next season with a PDC pre-season under him we will have a great player.  I also think McEvily will benefit from a pre-season under PDC too.

There has been a lot of criticism about Rooney but he is still a young lad and i still firmly believe we haven't see the best of him yet either. With the trainng and right attitude he will be another asset for us.

I though Bostock was easily our man of the mmatch yesterday considering he hadn't played since Wembley.  He looks a dangerous player and i hope he gets a start next week either linking up with Benson or playing alongside him
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: