Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Other teams fans please explain the problem with PDC  (Read 7068 times)
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 19:19:29 »

you think he's a cunt because he's a winner.

Maybe not, but probably because he IS a cunt
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 19:24:28 »

I'd swap him for Messi as player manager and thats about it.

Do they even give odds on him being first goal scorer anymore?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 19:41:13 »

I don't like Ferguson because he is a hypocritical prick and a whinger.

Fuck all to do whit whether or not he is a winner, I couldn't give a toss about any club in the premiership.

And without doubt one of the best managers ever in the British game...all managers are hypocrites and whingers even the shit ones.

Great managers need not to be loved.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 00:28:12 »

At the end of the day, I think he is just one of those love or hate people. Even as a player, you either loved him or hated him. And he is just the same now. People still either think he is brilliant, or a cunt. Very similar to Mourinho in that respect. some people loved him, some people hated him.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 01:54:21 »

He also gives it back to the opposition fans. As the Crewe fans sang "Paolo, what's the score" he was pointing upwards indicating our lofty league position and slightly bending down indicating their lower position. Luckily, Crewe fans didn't make too much of it but I'm sure other clubs fans would react differently.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, March 19, 2012, 07:46:03 »

He also gives it back to the opposition fans. As the Crewe fans sang "Paolo, what's the score" he was pointing upwards indicating our lofty league position and slightly bending down indicating their lower position. Luckily, Crewe fans didn't make too much of it but I'm sure other clubs fans would react differently.
I think the commentators said that the Crewe fans were taking it in good spirit.
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 06:17:40 »

Di Canio is simply a guy that wants to win and not a fence sitter like 98% of the left of centre wankers in society today.

We have another "man manager" here in New Zealand called Graham Henry...he was the reason why the All Blacks won the RWC.

Di Canio will be the reason Swindon get promoted this year.

I am sure J Wray understands this and hopefully he can keep PDC interested in staying in Swindon as long as he can.

To answer your question.....to hell with any other football clubs and their supporters and what they think...we got Di Canio and long may it continue.   
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 09:46:10 »

I think the commentators said that the Crewe fans were taking it in good spirit.

I was having a smoke outside the royal oak after the game, and chatting to 2 coppers, who thought it was hilarious, both were Crewe fans also.
DMR

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 13:32:22 »

Not a peep from any opposition fan... as usual we're overestimating our own importance as clearly most others don't give a flying fuck one way or the other Smiley
westyorksnffc

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 15:53:10 »

Not got a problem with PDC whatsoever, although my opinion may be slightly clouded because of my liking of STFC, that said, he's never done anything wrong when he played against Forest, and I see him as an Italian who manages with passion and wants to be a success - nothing wrong with that is there?

On a side note, good luck in the JPT boys, I've sort of got a conflict with this one as Mark Crossley, on the Chesterfield coaching staff is honorary president of the Yorkshire branch of the Forest Supporters Club which I run, but, COME ON YOU REDS!

Forest 'til I die, but a closet Town follower!
calumscott

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 16:22:53 »

Di Canio is simply a guy that wants to win and not a fence sitter like 98% of the left of centre wankers in society today.

THIS!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: