Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Has PDC been reading Thisis  (Read 5186 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 10:49:11 »

Don't think there's any need to panic, he has already said it's a minority. He's just responding to the "few".
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 10:51:58 »

Some people after the game on Saturday were moaning like we'd just been relegated, they really need to get a grip.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 11:06:59 »

Think Di Canio should just ignore them.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 11:09:57 »

Even on a good winning streak, sometimes you need to be knocked off the perch to get a reality check, we did seem to be getting complacent in games, so hopefully this is the kick up the ass we need to kick on. I Dont blame Paolo for having a pop at the dickheads...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 11:12:43 »

[reg]
Making excuses for leaving this summer
[/reg]

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 13:30:41 »

If he's pissed off with some fans when we're top of the league imagine what he'd be like if we were mid table and fans were really voicing their displeasure.
We haven't had our fans so united behind a manager of ours in years. There is always a few in any large group of people who are cocks. Di canio should know this and just ignore.

Would have fuck all to do with this is. Even the adver(whose site it is) don't bother with it and get their scoops here
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 13:34:36 »

Does Pinehurst Red (or whatever) still post on there? I wonder what PDC would make of him?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 13:38:00 »

I'm a little surprised that Paolo has bothered to comment, all clubs have a minority moronic following why give attention to them? Maybe Paolo has his reasons but surely pointing out the league table is enough.

Even Tottenham has their fair share of idiots regarding Muamba:

Yet from behind came a voice we recognised only too well. It belonged to the Upper West Stand’s resident gobby imbecile, the bane of our lives, a man whose love of the sound of his own voice is exceeded only by his unparalleled ignorance.

In this oaf’s expert opinion, Bale, coveted by every major team in Europe, is ‘pathetic’. Modric, conservatively valued at £40 million, is an ‘absolute disgrace’. And Harry Redknapp, who has taken Tottenham from the foot of the table to the Champions League, doesn’t know what he is doing.

I’ve no idea who he is, but he looks and sounds like Harry Enfield’s tiresome, know-it-all creation, Mr You Don’t Want To Do It Like That.

On Saturday evening, he surpassed even his own subterranean standard of stupidity. As the stadium held its breath while Muamba was being given emergency CPR, he announced loudly: ‘If he’s brown bread, they’ll call the game off.’

A young man was fighting for his life in front of our eyes and all this moron could care about was whether a game of football would continue.

It’s a remark that should lead to him being banned from White Hart Lane for life. Crass doesn’t even begin to do it justice. I’m astonished someone didn’t deck him.

If Richard Littlejohn thinks some else is a "resident gobby imbecile" it must be bad

« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 13:41:45 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 14:19:46 »

Does Pinehurst Red (or whatever) still post on there? I wonder what PDC would make of him?

Id forgotten about that twat until youve mentioned him :mad:
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 14:28:03 »

I am sure Paolo is well aware that every club has their retard allocation. In fact most football fans know very little about football!
At the end of the day he knows more about football than all our fans put together and he does what he thinks is right.
Unlike the BBC to sensationalise a throw away comment.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: