Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo at The Brunel Centre  (Read 8853 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 22:50:39 »

2nd leg of the Bolton league cup semi-final. We went one up early on and we all went mental (I mean at 3-1, surely we'd be playing Liverpool at Wembley - God I hate Mcginley!)
That was a similar feeling to when we went out to Wolves over the 2 legs, was some real ups and downs in that Semi final too.
Ash Brake Red

In Paolo We Trust

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 22:59:42 »

Even better...us outclassing Man United @ Old Trafford and still lost 4-2..!!!

If your weren't there you will not believe what i have said.....even Fergie said we gave them a footballing lesson..!!!!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:02:29 »

If your weren't there you will not believe what i have said.....even Fergie said we gave them a footballing lesson..!!!!
think i Read somewhere we were the only team to score four past United in the league that season, not that it helped us much.
Ash Brake Red

In Paolo We Trust

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:06:30 »

think i Read somewhere we were the only team to score four past United in the league that season, not that it helped us much.

Correct...drew 2-2 @ home...remember Cantona getting sent off for stamping on Moncur's rib cage..dirty manc bast#rd...
a defelcted Nijholt pile driver leaving Scmeichel grasping thin air and a lste equaliser fron Jan the Man Fjortoft....oh and somebody in the shrivy road side slapping taffy Hughes...soapy tit wank

Happy Days...!!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:07:42 »

Correct...drew 2-2 @ home...remember Cantona getting sent off for stamping on Moncur's rib cage..dirty manc bast#rd...
a defelcted Nijholt pile driver leaving Scmeichel grasping thin air and a lste equaliser fron Jan the Man Fjortoft....oh and somebody in the shrivy road side slapping taffy Hughes...soapy tit wank

Happy Days...!!!

Pretty sure he was French rather than a Manc! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:07:56 »

To be fair we weren't outclassing them when we were 3-0 down quite early.

Although the natives were getting very restless when we deservedly got back to 3-2, and even more so when we should have got another penalty.
Ash Brake Red

In Paolo We Trust

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:09:28 »

Pretty sure he was French rather than a Manc! Smiley

Anybody that puts on that shirt is a Manc Bast#ard..!!!
Ash Brake Red

In Paolo We Trust

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:15:45 »

And who could forget Easter Monday @ Birmingham City... 4-1 with 17 mins to go...
Hoddle moves into midfield and 4-2, 4-3 , 4-4, 4-5....4-6..!!!!!

If you get a chance of seeing video look at the reaction of the Blues fans behing their goal as the goals start flying in..

Priceless..!!!!

Pint

hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:28:00 »

And who could forget Easter Monday @ Birmingham City... 4-1 with 17 mins to go...
Hoddle moves into midfield and 4-2, 4-3 , 4-4, 4-5....4-6..!!!!!

If you get a chance of seeing video look at the reaction of the Blues fans behing their goal as the goals start flying in..

Priceless..!!!!

Pint

I remember those Brummie cunts trying to brick our coaches at the end, sporting chaps that they were!

At least they didn't bring their dogs along though!

Ash Brake Red

In Paolo We Trust

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, March 9, 2012, 23:32:22 »

I remember those Brummie cunts trying to brick our coaches at the end, sporting chaps that they were!

At least they didn't bring their dogs along though!

Do you remember the pricks on top of the garage roofs behind our end as we were stopped by police waiting to come out..
Some of our lads started to climb and they shit themselves and run like scared rabbits..!!

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 00:31:25 »

Billy Tucker at Arsenal,also remember a Gilchrist goal at Swansea on a Boxing day,Parkins goal at Leeds and my favorite goals of all time was any one of the two we scored at Anfield in the Prem v Liverpool....we battered them and i went mental.

The Moncur goal!  I cleared the seats in front and went mad!!!!

Clems Army!
ChinaWhitenRed

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 12:16:58 »

How about the extra time winner in the FA Cup replay against Arsenal at the CG 1981, was it 'Animal' Williams who scored?? Town won 4-3 26,000 crowd. I came down from college in London for the day with some mates and the train back to London was unbearable. A bit like being at a funeral but really wanting to laugh your head off and dance around!!

Change must come through the barrel of a gun
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 12:50:38 »

I hugged a stranger when we got a leveller against Walsall in 2007/8 season.

Thats a bit sad really isnt it.  Over excited.

Never knowingly overstated.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 12:54:05 »

I smacked the guy next to me in the face when benson scored against wigan. Not seen him back since

Things get better but they never get good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 12:54:28 »

I hugged a stranger when we got a leveller against Walsall in 2007/8 season.

Thats a bit sad really isnt it.  Over excited.

A bit - because our leveler would have made it 1-1. Then Easton scored 2 minutes later to put us 2-1 up then a minute later it was 2-2.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: