Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jonathan Tehoue  (Read 15651 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 12:17:06 »

I dont think Ill be the first to say this.  Vincent Pericard.

That is all.
You are definitely not the first to say that, Reg said it on Wednesday and there have been several other mentions since yesterday.

That is all.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 12:22:15 »

I definitely saw a bit more about him to suggest he's a bit better than the man who's career plumited worse than anyone's in history.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 12:22:59 »

Ok.  Since the match yesterday I have mostly been getting pissed and then recovering from being pissed so haven't read through what's been said.  Fair enough.  Id hate to say something original.

Never knowingly overstated.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 12:26:57 »

At least he's been given half an hour. I was worried he was going to be judged too quickly.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 13:51:18 »

He's going to be fighting a losing battle, everyone loves Connell apart from it seems, the manager. So if he's here to take his place people are going to have reservations.

From seeing his short debut he looks quick and has a decent touch. He didn't seems to know where any of our players were for lay offs etc, but that will come in time, he will certainly add something different, more muscle and power perhaps. Not sure whether Benson would be his ideal foil, but time will tell.

It is really harsh to judge him after playing for 30 mins and being here less than a week, but I'd prefer Connell to play - so there!  Tongue Out
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 11:16:07 »

I thought he did alright last night when he came on.  He was definitely short of match fitness when he joined us but he's starting to get a better understanding of the team and the way we play. 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 11:33:26 »

Put himself about that's for sure.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 11:58:22 »

Looked half handy... might be a good impact sub when defenders are knackered and he can bully them about.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
ampthill red

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 08:44:33 »

He was orients highest paid player ot 3 grand a week. After a bright start he spent the lions share of his time on the treatment table and then slagged them off!. Me guess is he is no more than a lump of meat with eyes and Alan Connell is worth 20 of him.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 08:59:49 »

Yawn!
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 08:48:26 »

So if Paolo publically said that he will not play Tehoue again (most probably) and it was a technical decision, saying that he is not as good as he thought he was and he has other strikers available.. Why don't we send him back? Orient won't take him back again, and is happy to let Swindon pay a share of his wages? Bizarre.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 08:57:39 »

You have answered your own question!!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 09:21:38 »

Leyton Orient couldn't bring in Jamal Campbell-Ryce and Adam Reed unless they offloaded players. They take him back and their finances take a hit.

Orient are dropping significantly at the moment. I wonder who Scott Cuthbert will join if they get sucked in and get relegated?
Flashheart

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 09:23:43 »

It'll be poetic justice to overtake Cuthbert on our way up as Orient go down. Always thought that was a bizarre move from him.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 09:24:16 »

Orient are dropping significantly at the moment. I wonder who Scott Cuthbert will join if they get sucked in and get relegated?

O*ford

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: