Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday thread.  (Read 97928 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:15:51 »

As long as they don't win, I'd be happy. Reckon it'll be a nervy, tight game so can't see past a score draw. 1-1.
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:24:54 »

Fuck the yellow cunts, 2-0 Swindon, don't care who scores. Be safe everyone going!
ChinaWhitenRed

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:25:50 »

Just going out for a night on the lash in Shanghai and hope to find the game on TV somewhere.  Pint Pint
Predict 2-0 to Town.
Please spare a thought for me, as I will be surrounded by millions of yellow fuckers not just a few thousand. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy If Ian (Salcombe Red) reads this, I hope you are getting better and Town leave your heart alone today, as the fuckerr has been attacking him recently.

Change must come through the barrel of a gun
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:26:53 »

I would actually take a 0-0 today and it's very rarerly that I say that.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:29:15 »

Agreed OST
guylewis1

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:36:37 »

Take a look at the oxford wikipedia page, they seem to have a new club badge, its been up 2 hours and they have not even noticed, Come on the town!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:40:02 »

I'm confident we'll win. I don't think the caulron of moderate abuse will get to the players. Another professional job either a 2-1 or 3-1 win. The fans will get in and out the ground easily with no fuss either.
Its not only a case of beating these cunts its also a case of denying them 3 points so the teams behind can catch them up.
Good luck to the Town fans going there. i'm off to the CG in the Members Suite with my daughter and brother in law. If anyone sees a really fat ugly twat with a daughter in town shirt and jeans and and a 6ft 3 brick outhouse then come and say hello.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:40:29 »

I honestly think we'll win this game, 2-0 for me!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #53 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:45:55 »

FUCKING COME ON FOOOOOTTTTBAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 09:51:38 »

Ive got a good feeling about this. 15 nil to us.

Odd that. I like to think I'm not sad enough to have football dreams, but this morning when I woke up i distinctly remember the chant as our 15th went in: "is this a tennis match?"

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 10:06:23 »

Let's beat these twats.  4-0
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 10:15:53 »

I'm confident we'll win. I don't think the caulron of moderate abuse will get to the players. Another professional job either a 2-1 or 3-1 win. The fans will get in and out the ground easily with no fuss either.
Its not only a case of beating these cunts its also a case of denying them 3 points so the teams behind can catch them up.
Good luck to the Town fans going there. i'm off to the CG in the Members Suite with my daughter and brother in law. If anyone sees a really fat ugly twat with a daughter in town shirt and jeans and and a 6ft 3 brick outhouse then come and say hello.

I'm loving the 'cauldron of moderate abuse'.  Maybe they'll put that on their scary yellow flag?
woolster

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 10:18:29 »

Take a look at the oxford wikipedia page, they seem to have a new club badge, its been up 2 hours and they have not even noticed, Come on the town!
Girl Giggle
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 10:18:50 »

Sat in the four candles, watching town fans get turned away from what is now essentially a cafe: talk about taking no chances.
Flashheart

« Reply #59 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 10:19:40 »

We have the best goalie in the league
We have the best defence in the league
We have the best right side in the league
We have a potent left wing
We have a great striker in Benson

Their best players are a 36(?) year old has been that likes scoring own goals and a striker that would just about get on our bench.

We're going to batter the pox.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: