Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ox**** game will kids be safe  (Read 24439 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 14:27:46 »

Every single 'match thread' currently on the Yellows forum is about us (as far as I could see). That is pathetic.

http://yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Including this 'gem'

Bring your flags and banners and your voices Saturday, let's show the Scum what a proper football crowd is like.

Roll Eyes

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 14:30:57 »

Bloody hell dont even think we talk about Swindon as much as they do at the moment
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 14:31:31 »

yawn

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
GL5 Arkells

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 14:45:16 »

Those in the know don't need to Broadcast it as this 'Eric guy' seems too get off on doing, both clubs in the past had a 'very sizeable hooligan element', this is very much consigned to the past and no place for it in modern football, I'd be very surprised if their was any trouble next week, handbags and a lot of gobbing off will be the order of the day.

Does this mean that Danny Dyer is going to go home disappointed if he turns up expecting it to be 'pwoper nawtee'?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 14:49:21 »

No I'm going.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 16:34:52 »

Every single 'match thread' currently on the Yellows forum is about us (as far as I could see). That is pathetic.

They are pathetic that's why and it is, of course, their World Cup final after all*

*waiting for OF to correct me...again!  Zzz

#VivaKenBarlow!
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 20:45:07 »

Reading some of the shit on their forum I was wondering if we were playing at Galatasary with their pathetic ""welcome to hell'" rip off banner!

I bet our players are quaking in their boots at the thought of playing in a three sided skip in the midde of nowhere.

Hmmm
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:55:42 »

Come on own up

http://yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=7985&page=1

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 23:18:00 »

The only one with any sense on there seems to be the rebel guy, can't wait to get out of this league and leave that lot behind. Now let's beat them on Saturday.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 23:31:56 »

The only one with any sense on there seems to be the rebel guy, can't wait to get out of this league and leave that lot behind. Now let's beat them on Saturday.

Are you kidding? Worst wind up ever. Who was it? Wink
Navyred stfc

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 23:42:33 »

Are you kidding? Worst wind up ever. Who was it? Wink

Yes I'm kidding but I will always side with a town fan over a pox fan. I hate them.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 04:12:46 »

Im not cretinous, your all aids ridden

brilliant.

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 08:29:55 »

Fuck me, that's painful to read.

We have no right to look down on oxford fans when we've got window lickers like that on their forum

Things get better but they never get good
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 09:39:34 »

That is cringeworthy...as are a few contributions from their lot on the same thread.

EXHIBIT A:
Is there really any SWINDON SCUMS out there, that actually believe he loves your club, if so you are deluded. He is all about Di C**tio, which is why in your garden shed ground the majority of advertising in Italian, and even some vocal adverts are in bloody Italian. Spout your crap where you want Di C**tio, you are at a smaller club than my much loved OXFORD, and CHRIS WILDER is 10 x the man, player and manager you will ever be.

And EXHIBIT B:
How much thicker and more embarrassing can one inbred get? Anyone care to point out the number of direct moronic contradictions in the above post? Dont worry we hate you. It's local rivalry. We are comfortable posting that. We understand your fans aren't as passionate about football and that's one of the reasons we dislike you. We still have an immense superiority complex as a set of fans though

The latter post, if anything, more confused than the first one.  Replace 'passionate about football' with 'pathologically obsessed with a local rival to the point where your hatred of that club completely dominates any love you have for your own' and you'll be a lot closer to the truth.  I'm so glad we're not like that.  Mistaking poisonous vitriol for passion is not good.

So that's enough for me.  My self-imposed, 2½ day internet exile starts here.  It's all bollocks and it's only going to get worse between now and the game.  So Come on Town!  Do us all proud, and see you Saturday afternoon/evening.  Over & out.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 10:15:04 »

I quite often find myself agreeing with ardiles, bit not on this one.

This is the league game that when viewed in isolation I want to win more than any other, and want to lose even less. This is the one that will have me walking on air for a week, or have me grumpy  for the same.

I hate that they won at the cg for the first time in my lifetime. I want revenge.

In the context of our season there is only 3 points at stake. But this game is so much more to me.

So being it on, even the stupid posts and nonsensical witterings.

All I ask is any violence stays away from those not looking for it. Stays away full stop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: