Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ox**** game will kids be safe  (Read 24452 times)
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 16:39:55 »

Ban these two homophobes.
Kick homophobia out of football!

<<throwback to the old mos days>>>
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 19:20:31 »

Q. Will Kids be safe at Oxford?

A. They should be fine now Rix and Alsop don't ply their trade there anymore.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 24, 2012, 19:34:11 by janaage » Logged
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 19:27:04 »

Q. Will Kids be safe at Oxford?

A. They should be fine now Rix and Alsop don't ply their trade their anymore.

Cheesy
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #48 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 20:07:50 »

To be on the safe side its probably best if i take the tickets.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 20:16:02 »

No, you will all definitely be stabbed.

Yeah, me and samdy will have the tickets, it's for your own good!

Clems Army!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 20:16:23 »

Been to virtually all the Pox Swindon games home and away since 75 and only once had a problem with some Swindon skin heads having a go at me and my mate walking back to the station.

If you don't go looking for trouble then more than likely you will not have a problem.

Next Saturday almost all of the Swindon fans will be Season Ticket holders and no idiots will travel.
Big games always bring out the scum bags. A few from the Leys Estate may want to have a go at innocent fans but I'm sure the Police will have it sorted.

Lets just hope we stuff them.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #51 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 20:37:38 »

Been to virtually all the Pox Swindon games home and away since 75 and only once had a problem with some Swindon skin heads having a go at me and my mate walking back to the station.

If you don't go looking for trouble then more than likely you will not have a problem.

Next Saturday almost all of the Swindon fans will be Season Ticket holders and no idiots will travel.
Big games always bring out the scum bags. A few from the Leys Estate may want to have a go at innocent fans but I'm sure the Police will have it sorted.

Lets just hope we stuff them.

Spot on, probably our last visit for a while so let's hope we get the win.
Wyndham

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 01:15:22 »

I like Eric, he's like an Oxford version of Errol Flynn in his Burma period.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 08:14:37 »

Maybe Eric was 5 when he ran riot at his first Derby game? He'd still only be about 48. A man obviously between 60 and 80 with such a vivid imagination,  what a tool. Why would the pox ever get in our home end when they barely half filled the away end? I have been to a lot of derby games over the years,  all I can say is he must have gone to different games  Smiley
You ever met him Reg?   Cheesy
Flashheart

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 08:55:42 »

Used to go to away games at the Manor when I was 14-15, I was just a wee lad. Went on my own sometimes as well.

Asides from having things thrown over the wall on cuckoo lane as we were coming into the ground, I really didn't any trouble at all.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 08:58:38 »

Same BR.
Flashheart

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 10:03:37 »

I do remember once a bit of a ruckus behind the Stratton Bank

It looked as though the Oxford hard boys had chased away some families, which they were feeling mightily triumphant about. Then from around the corner came some Swindon lads. They got closer and somebody from somewhere went 'come on then' and they clashed but what happened next was bizarre.

After the initial clash, in which I think some feet connected or something, both sides just sort of stopped. They just seemed to bottle it and walk slowly away from each other as though nothing had happened. Of course, the chants started up again once both sides were at a safe distance from each other. It was all a bit comical really, I wonder if 'Eric' remembers that?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 17:11:36 »

Maybe Eric was 5 when he ran riot at his first Derby game? He'd still only be about 48. A man obviously between 60 and 80 with such a vivid imagination,  what a tool. Why would the pox ever get in our home end when they barely half filled the away end? I have been to a lot of derby games over the years,  all I can say is he must have gone to different games  Smiley
You ever met him Reg?   Cheesy

Only met one Scummer, he drank in my local and lived around the corner, until his missus left him and daubed the front of the house in giant lettering ******* is a wanker.  Such was the humiliation that he had to move away....Barrow being far enough away I suppose.

She had a point.... Smiley
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 18:37:56 »

I dont ever remember them causing any real problems in Swindon, in fact most of the times they came to Town there weren't enough of them to bother with.

Going up there was often a bit different though, they suddenly got a bit braver when they outnumbered us.
Spencer_White

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 23:08:34 »

I do remember once a bit of a ruckus behind the Stratton Bank

It looked as though the Oxford hard boys had chased away some families, which they were feeling mightily triumphant about. Then from around the corner came some Swindon lads. They got closer and somebody from somewhere went 'come on then' and they clashed but what happened next was bizarre.

After the initial clash, in which I think some feet connected or something, both sides just sort of stopped. They just seemed to bottle it and walk slowly away from each other as though nothing had happened. Of course, the chants started up again once both sides were at a safe distance from each other. It was all a bit comical really, I wonder if 'Eric' remembers that?

I think that used to happen quite a lot up and down the country. With no Police to break it up, fans would just sort of call it a draw, with neither side running away.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: