Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ox**** game will kids be safe  (Read 24443 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 11:28:13 »

I took the oxford mail stand once on a visit with work
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 11:28:52 »

Just one tip OP, wear a t-shirt....I predict a heatwave around Oxford during matchday, so much hot air!

edit: and some ear defenders, the noise is deafening Smiley
« Last Edit: Friday, February 24, 2012, 11:31:30 by 4D » Logged
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 11:33:14 »

I took the oxford mail stand once on a visit with work

Was that the one at the minor ground (on the left) that held about 35 people?
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 11:36:43 »

The yellowsforum is the biggest laugh on the web, they are all deluded on that site. Where they get the idea that in oxford they bread many a bad-ass is laughable, they speak as if little ol university town oxford is as rough as the east end!
And ofcourse the numerous post about always running the Swndon are amusing; it's as if they all have small man syndrome up there ( or should that be small club syndrome)
kerry red

« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 11:42:55 »

They have a superiority complex off the pitch and an inferiority complex on the pitch.

Know which I prefer.

The only thing which I will concede to them - they do have a large number of 'hangers-on' fans - those which like the idea of being hard but actually do fcuk-all.

It's all bluster
Navyred stfc

« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 11:54:01 »

They always get a bit more excited than us for this fixture, this is their season in one game, at best they will get 7th and lose to the better teams left in the play/offs. Pikey's, Wovers, Cheltenham and them, that's a lot of cup finals when the mighty Town are in the same league.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 12:24:28 »

Do we really need to go over who's bigger than who again?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 12:31:33 »

They have a superiority complex off the pitch and an inferiority on the pitch.

Fixed it for you
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 13:20:11 »

You will be fine, like all scummers they are all mouth Wink
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 15:34:06 »

Town End Forum > Yellows Forum  Cheesy

#VivaKenBarlow!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 15:47:36 »

You will be fine, like all scummers they are all mouth Wink

This one's a belter.  Taken, again, from the Yellows Forum from a thread about hooliganism hilariously titled 'Oxford Retain the Moral Highground'.  I couldn't vouch - or care - whether any of this is true.  But I'm guessing that Eric may suffer from self-esteem issues.  (Phrases like 'such was our superiority' and 'totally humiliated you' do, unfortunately, read like the fantasies of a very small man.)

Quote from: Eric Read
My first away game against you lot was 13/9/1969, the early days of football hooliganism. It was a nil nil draw, with about 20,000 crammed into your place, and Oxford absolutely ran riot, no segregation, Oxford everywhere, ran you clowns all over the place. That game set the standard for what was to follow over several decades.

Eleven days later, we beat you one nil, at the Manor in the League Cup (David Sloan diving header). You were the holders, and you bought absolutely f*ck all to our place, which also set the standard for what followed over many years.

The game in February 1971, yes I was there, and no we never took the Town End that year. That was the year a lot of your lot were wearing berets, for some strange reason. But we were in your end for the whole game. That was the one and only time in that era, that you avoided complete humiliation.

The following year, we took your end, and totally humiliated you. You were an embarrassment. Likewise the following year, we filled your end and you were nowhere. In fact that signalled a period where you lot never even turned up at home against us, such was our superiority. If you want to quote 1971, as some sort of victory, let me ask you, were you there? Because I was, and I was there for all of the other years that I've mentioned, getting nicked in 1973 for my troubles, and you will know that what I'm saying is true. 1971 you avoided your annual humiliation, that's all, no more, no less.

Oh and do you want to tell me about all the times you lot turned up at the Manor and came in the London Rd? No though not............
« Last Edit: Friday, February 24, 2012, 15:50:25 by Ardiles » Logged
Spud

« Reply #26 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 15:54:26 »

Pwopa Nawwwwwwwty!

Sounds like we're going to have to keep our nut daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 15:57:39 »

I can imagine him shaking his walking stick whilst writing this.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
InhouseRobin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 15:58:15 »

and I love penis loads
Spud

« Reply #29 on: Friday, February 24, 2012, 15:59:22 »

I can imagine him shaking his walking stick whilst writing this.

Something to tell the grandkids etc
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: