Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Upgrading Mobile Phone  (Read 1523 times)
RJack

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 17:16:22 »

My contract's due to end on my old iphone 3G and i was looking to upgrade to the iphone 4s however i quite like the look of the new LG Optimus 2X P990.  Does anyone have this phone and what are their thoughts on it?

Thanks
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 17:20:58 »

My contract's due to end on my old iphone 3G and i was looking to upgrade to the iphone 4s however i quite like the look of the new LG Optimus 2X P990.  Does anyone have this phone and what are their thoughts on it?

Thanks

I've got the Samsung Galaxy S2, and it's amazing. I quite like having a large screen and find the iPhone's a bit too small. The design isn't too bad on the S2 either, although it's not quite as luxurious as the iPhone. It's a lot slimmer though.

Or if you want a larger screen, try the Samsung Galaxy Note.   Cheesy

steptoe41

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 20:21:32 »

I've got the Samsung Galaxy S2, and it's amazing. I quite like having a large screen and find the iPhone's a bit too small. The design isn't too bad on the S2 either, although it's not quite as luxurious as the iPhone. It's a lot slimmer though.

Or if you want a larger screen, try the Samsung Galaxy Note.   Cheesy

I upgraded to the Galaxy S2 a couple of day's ago and have not been able to the fucking thing down, it's excellent.
The only downside was dealing with Vodafone, they really are a bunch of fuckwits in there. Ended up going through Carphone Warehouse and they were brilliant.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 21:45:08 »

I upgraded to the Galaxy S2 a couple of day's ago and have not been able to the fucking thing down, it's excellent.
The only downside was dealing with Vodafone, they really are a bunch of fuckwits in there. Ended up going through Carphone Warehouse and they were brilliant.

I hear we're getting the Ice Cream Sandwich update on 1 March Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: