Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68413 times)
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 18:04:05 »

I would imagine the company forwards the club the relvant paperwork, ive paid 2 months so far

The finance company pay the club the full amount, ticket gets load, pay the finance company back. Simples

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 23:01:38 »

My mate did his on the instalment plan, money has already started being taken out of the bank on monthly payments - I wonder how he'll get his updated?  Paid cash for mine and it was updated there and then.

Mine wasn't.  I was told it would be updated prior to the first game of next season and something about a new booklet to put it in being sent out in the post?
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 23:03:19 »

Mine wasn't.  I was told it would be updated prior to the first game of next season and something about a new booklet to put it in being sent out in the post?

Yep this is correct

#VivaKenBarlow!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 06:57:24 »

no more than the cup matches we had downloaded on them Nev?

Fair point, although I was there each time I ordered those and there wasn't a 5 month gap. I'm sure it'll be ok

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
fatbasher

« Reply #394 on: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 07:48:01 »

Whether you have a current ST, paid in full or on the payment plan it will uploaded remotely from the clubs ticketing IT system for the whole season or in tranches if payment plan, so come the first match you'll put the card in the reader and it will have been loaded. Even if you are buying a new ST or are currently an existing holder and have opted for the payment plan, you'll find that it makes sense for the club to start taking payments in advance of the first game so you build up some credit against the matches as they happen.

The club can suspend any ST at any time remotely if you fail to keep up payments with your payment plan or contravene club ground regulations. The first you'll know about it if they don't inform you in writing first is not being able to get through the turnstile! The new system has & should work as it's proven technology and has been around at other clubs for a long time.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 22:45:45 »

Just seen this on the OS from this morning, hadn't seen it anywhere else.

"Swindon Town have now sold 5,166 Season Tickets ahead of the new 2012/13 campaign."

Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 23:01:03 »

Just seen this on the OS from this morning, hadn't seen it anywhere else.

"Swindon Town have now sold 5,166 Season Tickets ahead of the new 2012/13 campaign."

Seems a decent enough number, perhaps a couple more signings will tempt a few more in. Anyone know how this compares to other league 1 clubs?
fatbasher

« Reply #397 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 23:55:18 »

I for one am disappointed. Should be 6k minimum for this season.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 06:25:39 »

I dont think the extortionate price rise had something to do with it Wink
Spud

« Reply #399 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 07:00:38 »

I think it's a stupid move to put the ST price up by another £30 from May 31st!
fatbasher

« Reply #400 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 07:07:07 »

I dont think the extortionate price rise had something to do with it Wink

Quiet right. £15.21 per game for the early bird and £16.52 for those who waited is extortionate. As for £25 on the day, well they should be transported to the colonies.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 07:52:07 »

6k would be nice and was the board's aim a few years ago when they put the prices right down. This wasn't achieved and i never got my free t-shirt so any newbies can fuck off!

Seriously though if we can get to £6k with the substantial price increase this season (albeit moving our prices back in line with other clubs) then this will be a good achievement. There's still 2 months to go yet Mr fatbasher. Don't panic!
fatbasher

« Reply #402 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:11:42 »

6k would be nice and was the board's aim a few years ago when they put the prices right down. This wasn't achieved and i never got my free t-shirt so any newbies can fuck off!

Seriously though if we can get to £6k with the substantial price increase this season (albeit moving our prices back in line with other clubs) then this will be a good achievement. There's still 2 months to go yet Mr fatbasher. Don't panic!

One is not panicing. All three of us have ours. There will be panic amongst the masses at next seasons prices when we get to the championship!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 09:14:59 »

Will be nice if we get to find out....
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 10:53:33 »

I have to drive to Swindon from croydon to pick mine up as they won't send it out
Jokers

Jump to: